Ch 3

6 day's later...

Ben is in the room he and Eveline were sharing. He couldn't leave with Eveline with how wounded he was. He was currently laying down in bed since it was night time. Ben was sleeping peacefully as a shadow loomed over him.

Their stood Eveline, taller than she was on the boat, in a grey nightgown. She looked down at Ben and smiled, rubbing the back of her hand against his cheek. She leaned in beside him and whispered in his ear.

"Benny, can I sleep with you? " she asked softly as Ben groaned waking up halfway.

He looked at Eveline with closed eyes. "Sure Evie." he said, scooting back and lifting the covers for her to get in. She happily crawled in and snuggled up to him. Ben put the covers over her and instantly went to sleep.

Eveline grinned as she stayed awake, looking at his sleeping face. She buried her head between his chest and sniffed him. Glad to be with him.

Ben turned around, facing away from Eveline as he slept. Eveline leaned over Ben. "Benny, guess what?" Ben only snored. "It wasn't Mr Alan reading and watching the dirty stuff, it was me." Ben snored. "I did it because  I love you. And you're going to be my husband and we will have Babies together, weather you like it or not. " Ben snored and Eveline smiled. She leaned down and kissed his cheek. She then laid down and hugged his back, spooning him as the moonlight shined on them through the window.

If Ben was fully awake, he would have noticed the two bumps that came from Eveline's chest and pressed against his back.

Next day...

Ben woke up to knocking on the door. "Breakfast is ready! " came Zoe's voice as the knocking stopped.

Ben yawned as he looked down at the bed, seeing a woman with big breasts and a curvy waist. He looked up at the door and yawned again. His eyes slammed open and looked down. "What The-!" he said as he looked down.  The woman wasn't there anymore, just Eveline, no older than the day they met.

Ben rubbed his eyes and shook his head. He then shook Eveline gently. "Time to get up Evie." he said as she sat up and yawned.

"Good morning Benny. " she yawned, stretching her arms in the air. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. You?" He asked her. Eveline smiled and nodded before jumping too her feet and smiling at him. "Good. I'm gonna go take a shower." He told her, grabbing some clothes the Bakers aloud him too use till he recovered. He closed the bathroom door behind him leaving Eveline alone.

Eveline got off the bed and tip-toed to the door. She heard clothes dropping and then the shower started, making her smile. She waited a few minutes and cracked the door open and saw Ben through the Curtain, scrubbing his body. She looked at his face and traveled down his chest, going over the muscles that could grind meat, and down to his-

"Good morning." Eveline closed the door and turned around. There stood Zoe, holding a tray with pancakes, eggs, bacon and two cups of orange juice. "Good morning Eveline." She said kindly, walking over too a nightstand and setting the tray down. Eveline took time to examine Zoe's clothing. She wore a simple tank top that hugged her chest to tight, and black yoga pants that showed off her thighs and buttocks.
"Where's your brother Eveline?" She asked, looking around the room.

"Taking a shower." Eveline answered, glaring a little at Zoe. "Do you need him?" Zoe blushed a little and shook her head.

"No, no. Just wanted to know where he was." Zoe turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her.

5 minutes later....

"Good morning, Ben." Jack greeted as Ben and Eveline came down stairs, dressed in their normal clothes. Jack was reading a newspaper at the table. Ben walked over to the new chair that sat around the table, an addition Jack made for Ben. Eveline jumped on top of Ben's lap and turned around facing Jack and smiled at him. "Good morning to you to, little lady." Jack smiled, making Eveline giggle. "Well Eveline, you seem to be getting taller every day." He noticed.