The Business Trip

AUTHOR'S POV

The chosen interns from the past few days were joining Chairman Kim and President Minsu for their new investors meeting and business exhibit, summit with their partnership in various companies and TaeYeon's father was beyond happy with his youngest daughter's progress. TaeYeon and Tiffany were not get alone well by now because after Tyrone's offer for a date that Tiffany accept it makes TaeYeon frustrated and has a sleepless night afterwards, it worries Minsu as well seeing her younger sister in trouble with something.

"Are you okay, TaeYeon?" The mentioned name was silently watching the view from the outside avoiding the other interns on the other side far from them because she personally chose it.

"I'm fine Dad." With a short response, Mr. Kim didn't bother his child and let her peacefully think about something, he knew her well and right now TaeYeon needs some space for thinking.

"She can deal with it." Mr. Kim told his other child Minsun whose secretly watching in concern for her younger sister.

"Can she concentrate on the conference or I will let her rest for awhile and let Tiffany accompany us?" Minsu suggested with her father who put his trust on his youngest daughter.

"If she will come to us telling she won't come then we'll wait for it but if not, she will continue her job." With an uneasy feeling, Minsu keep silence and assures herself that TaeYeon will be fine on her own.

"You must take care of yourself during the summit because I need some backup." Her father joked and pat her shoulder knowing she needed some support from Chairman Kim.

"I will put my trust on you and TaeYeon." Mr. Kim smile and let Minsu rest foe awhile so she can recharge herself for the summit before they landed.

"I will do my best, Dad." Mr. Kim felt proud with Minsu on her job as the President next to his position.

-----------------

"You and Ms. Hwang will be having the same room at the hotel." After the instructions of President Minsu, the two interns went to their shared room and unpacking their stuffs.

"Hey, Tae." Tiffany called trying to light up the awkward silence between them.

"Hm?" TaeYeon just silently look at her while unpacking her luggage and Tiffany was still oblivious of her real identity as the Kim's daughter.

"Are you close with President Minsu?" She noticed how Minsu and TaeYeon's interaction awhile ago before they led into their room.

"Why did you ask?" TaeYeon coldly said because she still remember the image of Tyrone and Tiffany together.

"Does Tyrone and you are close too?" TaeYeon asked back with an intense voice making Tiffany scared.

"I'm sorry." She take it back and stay silence for the next few minutes with Tiffany.

*Why did I have to ask her about Tyrone? It's like I care about her?* TaeYeon sighed and left after she put her stuffs neatly on her wardrobe.

*Why is she acting weird? Why did she ask about me and Tyrone? Are they a couple?* She covers her mouth in surprise when Tiffany realized if Tyrone was in a relationship with TaeYeon secretly.

*No way.* They thought the same in unison before Tiffany follows TaeYeon outside.

------------------

"I'm glad she's working diligently nowadays and I see how the environment helps her out with her fear." Mr. Kim stated while reading his books about business stuff with his eldest daughter sitting across him.

"She has many nice colleague especially that Hwang girl. Don't you think Dad?" Minsu warmly smile and thought about TaeYeon changes.

"I hope it will continue her improvement under your supervision because I both trusted you for the future of our company and I want Tiffany Hwang hired after the internship." Mr. Kim reminds her daughter.

"I smell something isn't good with Tyrone Kwon." Minsu suspiciously watching the intern under the surname of Kwon because it's somewhat related with their rival company.

"Well, can't you see that most of the interns were wealthy and a heir from our rival company? They send their children to us because we're handling the management good and I make sure that they can't dig some confidential information about our company also I'm watching the Jung as well." Mr. Kim already watched them from afar silently and also picked the interns who was the most interested for him.

"Jessica Jung?" The Chairman nod.

"She's undoubtedly a spy from her family. You'll never know how sly her father Jung when it comes to businesses so I hope you're not involved yourself with that kid, President Kim." Minsu gasped in surprise because she's interested with Jessica and they usually hanging out in their favorite place after the office hours so you can say that she's developed her feelings on the intern.

"Do you understand?" The Chairman eyes her intensely because he knew something about it involving his daughter with Jessica Jung.

"Of course." Minsu frown deeply.

"I'll go outside to check on TaeYeon so please excuse me, Dad." Minsu left her father in silence as she take some breather outside.

*I'll be in trouble if Dad find out.* Minsu scoffed and held her head because she talks too much with Jessica about herself and the company.

*I'll keep an eye on you, Minsu* Mr. Kim thought while watching his daughter went outside and look so suspicious.

*I have to do something about that intern and I will let TaeYeon handle the situation* He trusted his youngest daughter after seeing her improvement and he knows the latter have a great potential when she's with Tiffany.

---------------------

To be continued.