The Faceless Traitor

AUTHOR'S POV

Tyrone Kwon knows something behind his family's business in cooperation with the Kim's and he knew as well as the illegal business his father and older sister involved with Mr. Kim's death so he really wanted to know what's the relationship between the South Korean President and his own father whose working together under the government. His sister Yuri might be a cheerful type but she's sharp and clever when it comes to his family's secrecy, the Kwon clan won't be easy to take down by others and from what he knew, Tiffany's father was a great friend of his father but the thing Mr. Hwang was still missing and the one who hides him was the late Mr. Kim so what happened before and the involvement of the President, it's still a puzzle for him.

"Are you ready Tyrone?" His older sister Yuri called him as she waits for their private car and heading to the company.

"Yes unnie." He followed his sister from behind yet his eyes observing the new set of bodyguards hired by his father. *unnie means older sister*

"Where are we going?" He curiously asked as they both entered inside the private car.

"To our company? What's with the weird questions? I already pulled you out from your intern since the Kim has no liability in the company." His older sister said while browsing in her tablet for some business news.

"Huh? Why did you do that without informing me beforehad?" Tyrone almost scream on her face but he held it back when he saw how his older sister glaring at him.

"How much did you know?" He stiffened if he will lie about what he discover or not but knowing Yuri who used to be topnotch intern and one of the smartest woman in business industry, no doubt she will knew everything he will hide behind.

"What are you saying unnie?" He tried to be oblivious with his secret investigation after he accidentally eavesdropping on his father's conversation with the President last night.

"Do you know about TaeYeon Kim?" He felt relieved when she told him about his fellow intern and not the other way around.

"I don't know about her and what's her issues with her family. I just only know she vanished with President Minsu." He told his sister who kept being suspicious with him.

"Tell me immediately if you know something and when you heard something else." His older sister smirk at him and return what she's doing earlier but her words struck in him.

"I understand." He sighed and felt sleepy after a long drive from their mansion and his nervousness was long forgotten.

-----------------------------------

"What is your involvement with China incident about South Korean government system hacking?" The lawyer Yoona face the captured witness Minsu and her father's illegal involvement with the Chinese syndicate hacking the South Korean government system filled with confidential informations.

"That's not part of my job to stick my nose into my late father's businesses because I've been assigned in the company and nothing else." Minsu defended and she was sure she has nothing to do with the incident.

"You're still not talking about it yet you're with him 24/7 even in the possibility of meeting the Chinese syndicate and how about your younger sister who was out and lurking in South Korea, huh?" Lawyer Yoona initiated and trying to collect information from their main witness since Mr. Kim was already dead.

"Don't ever touch my sister or you will not liking what I can do with you and your whole family, Ms. Yoona." Minsu smirk at the gorgeous lawyer before she says something that Yoona will be defeated.

"Aren't you going to be out in public regarding your relationship with the President?" Minsu was sure to hit the sensitive spot because she knew it's forbidden for both woman to be in a relationship when they're in government duties or they will not win the election again.

"What are you saying retard?" Yoona became ballistics and defend herself from Minsu's accusations about her and Seohyun but it's the fact that they're both in relationship in secret for their own benefits and safety from their faceless enemy inside the government or it will used against them in the next election.

"Until when you will meet secretly?" Yoona held Minsu's collar and aggressively glare at the witness but she held it back or it will shown that she's guilty and defensive about the issues.

"I don't know what you're saying but we can call it a day for today." Yoona sighed and make sure she will message Seohyun that they need to be careful next time and the hickey on her neck will not be expose again carelessly.

"Thank you for visiting me today." Minsu just smile in victory as she watch the defeated lawyer going outside her room with a frown on her face.

"Whatever." Yoona deeply sighed and decided to went home after her appointment with Senator Jang.

"I will make sure I will caught TaeYeon." Yoona said to herself as she watch herself escorted outside by the jail guard and quickly went to the parking lot.

"Wait up Ms. Yoona!" She heard someone from behind and she was sure it's a woman's voice calling her so she turned her back and saw the familiar face running on her direction.

"Madam Jessica Jung? What are you doing here?" The lawyer knows her because she's the daughter of Mr. Jung who was also an successful business influencer but she doesn't know if she has business with her. Free

"If I told you where is TaeYeon can you assure me that you will free President Minsu in return?" Jessica pick the lawyer's interest when she mentioned TaeYeon's name but Yoona seems cautious or she will be fooled easily.

"We can take it to somewhere peaceful? Are you free today? Shall we go inside?" Yoona offers the young heiress inside her car as they decided to talk it privately and went to nearby cafe.

"Sure." Jessica immediately accepted.

---------------------------------

To be continued.