Chapter IV

Jotaro's POV:
[After [Y/N] leaves to go to the party]

I was shocked to see [Y/N] act like this for the first time in front of me, I began to regret what I said to her. I was only trying to care about her... I sighed and sat on the sofa. I decided to read for a bit, until I hear the doorbell ring.

I rush to the door, hoping for it to be [Y/N] but instead I see this woman. My therapist. Her make-up was thickly lathered on her face, you could smell it from probably a mile away. It smelt disgusting.

"Hello, Doctor Kujo. It's me, Mariah, your therapist. I'm here to check up on you, I know it is quite unexpected however I do this so I can make sure my clients are fine." She bowed

"Good grief, come in I guess." I moved away from the door back to the living room, she followed me like a dog. I sat down on the sofa and she immediately sat so close next to me, which weirded me the fuck out.

"Now, there's just a few quick questions I want to ask you. Then we're done." She stated. I nodded in reply.

"How do you find working at home from time to time?" She inquired

"Normal, I guess. Nothing new from the office."

"Are you sexually active?"

I raised my eyebrows, why was this woman asking me this. "No, not much." I replied coldly

"Do you love your wife?"

"Yes, I love my wife dearly."

"Aw, Jotaro, that's no fun." She fluttered her eyelashes, making me grossed out. "You know, you're a really handsome man. I was so excited when I was ordered to be your therapist." Suddenly this whore started crawling on top of me.

"Get the fuck off me bitch." Suddenly I heard the door unlocked, with this woman still crawling on me.

"What. The. Fuck" a familiar voice spoke from the side of us. I turned to see my wife and I immediately regretted letting this therapist whore inside my house.

"GET OUT!" I heard my wife shout, fuming at the woman. The therapist whore sighed angrily and got out.

"Love, I-" I began.

"Get out as well, Jotaro" she snapped

"Please-"

"Jotaro. Get. Out."

I stood there for a second, feeling like a guilty son of a bitch. I wanted to hit my head on the nearest wall. But I didn't want to worry my wife so I grabbed my keys and wallet and exited our house and drove to the nearest motel.

[Y/N] POV:

THE NEXT MORNING

I could barely sleep, my thoughts raced around thinking about Jotaro and why would he cheat on me? I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed my black coat and went for a walk. I needed some fresh air to relieve myself, I couldn't stand it any longer! The house was filled with his beautiful scent, it made me want to bawl my eyes out.

I turned to a corner and took a passage way to get to the park quickly. I just wanted to sit down and watch the ducks swim across the late, scavanging for food. I never went through this passage way because it had always given me the chills. Grafitti covered the walls and cigarettes lay on the ground, tramped onto. It was absolutely disgusting for people to just throw cigarettes on the ground like they're good for the tarmac.

[TW: Sexual content]

"Hey girly, where are you off to" a deep voice spoke. I turned to see a man, taller then me with a green trenchcoat, staring at me with hungry eyes.

"I don't know man, but she looks like a total hottie." A man stepped from behind the one in the trenchcoat, he was smaller than the other man but he looked like a bodybuilder.

"I wonder what's under that skirt of hers, it wouldn't be so bad to have a peek would it" They both licked their lips like hungry dogs, I wanted to puke.

"P-please, leave me alone..." I trembled, I could feel my legs shaking. I already have enough problems to deal with right now.

"Or what? You're going to scream like a little bitch? Sorry to break it to you darling but nobody will hear you" laughed the man built like a bodybuilder, they both had me cornered. I started to feel a cold hand grab at my thigh causing me to scream.

"Get off me!" I snapped, slapping the man with the trenchcoat who grabbed me.

"Mmmm, do that again baby girl, I love that" He smirked, I couldn't help but cringe. I wanted to cry for help, but nobody would hear me, nobody even goes down this passage unless you're like these pigs.

"Get the fuck off her, assholes." A familiar voice spoke, I looked up, seeing Jotaro behind them. My heart raced, I was saved!

"Eyyyy, what's this? Who do you think you are talking to me" fumed the bodybuilder, turning face to face with Jotaro.

Suddenly, Jotaro punched this man hard in his bowels, causing the man to stumble back into a pile of trash.

"Who the hell are you prick! To hit my buddy like that!" The man in the trenchcoat roared, grabbing a pocket knife from his jacket. I felt a cold rush run down my spine. This man could easily cut me with the knife, I felt like a thin sheet of paper!

Suddenly I felt something sharp hover under my neck and realised the man was holding the knife against my neck, the idiot! To use me as a hostage...

"It looks like you know this woman, I wonder what would happen if I cut open that frail neck of hers." He laughed like a madman, I could begin feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"Bastard..." I heard Jotaro mutter.

Suddenly I could begin hearing the man choke, the pocket knife dropped to the ground. I ran to Jotaro's side and turned to see the man holding his throat with a petrified look on his face.

"Good grief, you know, you shouldn't stand so close to a spiders nest, especially with all your damn shouting" Jotaro exclaimed "With your mouth being so wide a whole tarantula could launch into your mouth!"

The man began choking, running away. His friend was already long gone. I felt a soft hand suddenly placed around my waist, I looked back at Jotaro, I could tell he didn't get any sleep, he had eyebags under his eyes. I started crying into Jotaro's chest.

"Come on honey, let's go back home. I'll explain everything once we're there" He kissed my head, and lifted me in a bridal position walking back to our house.

___________________________

Alright, now we know Jotaro thankfully didn't cheat... And he even rescued you.

I added a TW (Trigger warning) for that scene where you're sexualised by two strangers just in case. I hope you enjoy this so far, I'll continue to upload more.