Chapter XI

[Y/N] POV:

DING DONG

I rushed over to the door, opening it to see a thin gloomy looking man holding a small package.

"Package for Mrs. Kujo at XXX XXX, please sign here." He mumbled as he passed me a sheet to sign. It looked like he hated the job and was only there for the income considering on how he was still there. I signed the paper and took the package, thanking him. He grumbled in response and headed back to his van. Rude.

I went to our bedroom, keeping my distance from Jotaro's office where he worked. I closed the door and opened the package, peering at the keychain as it glimmered in the sunlight that shined into the room. I turned it around and read the words 'I'M PREGNANT!', this made me want to jump up and prance around in the room in joy. I couldn't wait to tell Jotaro! Once Jotaro finishes his work, my plan will begin to unfold...

[2 HOURS LATER]

"Hey..." A voice crept up behind me, toned arms wrapping around my neck whilst I was seated on the sofa, reading. I looked up finding a tired looking Jotaro. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" I asked, with my hand resting against his chiseled jaw moving up to his waxed hair.

He grumbled in response which I took as a yes, I took my black faux wool coat and stuffed the keychain into one of the pockets. I went back into the room I was in just a moment ago and saw Jotaro in a white trenchcoat with his signature white baker boy cap. He grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine making surprised me for a moment before looking down, blushing. I looked back up, taking notice that he tilted his cap so I couldn't see his expression.

We exited our house, I rested my other hand in my pocket while the other held Jotaro's hand tightly. We walked in the park closest to our house, noticing two little boys and a girl, giggling as they ran past us. I smiled at the thought of having a child that would soon be like them, giggling with their friends as they energetically ran around the playground. I didn't take notice of what was going on in front of me, my attention lay on the children. Suddenly, I tripped, looking back in front of me I could see the tarmac going closer and closer towards my face. I closed my eyes and held my hands in front of me, preparing for impact.

That's weird, why hasn't my face landed on the cold sharp cement path? I opened my eyes and I could feel two muscular arms wrapping around my waist.

"Tch, be more careful." Jotaro replied coldly. Though, even if he tried to hide it all he could, I was still able to hear the worry in his monotonal voice. I was brought back up to my own two feet, trying to gain my balance.

"S-sorry..." I apologised, looking down at my own two clumsy feet. Abruptly, his hand held my chin and moved my face to look into his two gleaming blue eyes. I felt so overpowered whenever Jotaro did this, my legs felt like jelly as I struggled to stand. I could feel his hot breath hiting on my face, as his lips inched closer and closer to mine...

"WHO WANTS ICE-CREAM! ONLY $1.99!" a man yelled at the top of his lungs, causing Jotaro to moves away from me, tilting his cap. I could see children and adults starting to bundle up in line, waiting to be served. Unexpectedly, Jotaro heads towards the line buying two ice-cream. One of them being [Your favourite flavour] ice cream. He came back, handing me [Your favourite flavour] ice cream, as he licked the other ice-cream. I looked down at the ice-cream. Jotaro's been acting strange recently, he's never done something like this before. We would normally ignore the ice-cream, even if my stomach was growling for some. Yet, he's taking care of me so much recently. I licked the ice cream, my eyes sparkled as the cream rested on my tongue taking in this extraordinary taste.

I looked back at him, noticing a bit of of the cream on the tip of his nose. I giggled as he gave me that 'what is it' glare. I took the cream off with my finger and licked my finger absorbing his flavour mixed with my flavour giving it a unique taste. He looked at me, tilting his head as he smirked at my remarks.

We walked across the park until we found a bench resting on top of a hill that looked down onto the playground. We both finished our ice-creams and I rested my head against the side of his torso as he put his arm over my shoulder, like an insulated blanket.

"Hey Jotaro..." I murmured, breathing in his cologne that made me feel sleepy.

"Hm?"

I sat up, staring at him. I reached into my pocket grabbing the keychain, preparing for Jotaro's reaction. "I got you... Something" I passed the keychain into his hands as he observed it. I looked down, too afraid to look into his eyes.

He began laughing, which made me look back at him. My face was full of confusion and I was puzzled by his reaction. "What is it?" I asked, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"I'm happy, [Y/N]. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" He moved a hair that was dangling in front of my face, tucking it behind my ear "Next time, use your own Amigon account. I get notifications from my account of what's been brought on there." My face flushed red, realising I spoiled the surprised with my clumsiness. I felt embarrassed, and cursed at my stupidity until Jotaro's lips swiftly interlocked with mine as we kissed, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

___________________________

Next time, you gotta be more sneaky. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all those who have read this book, it really means the world to me.