💗 Valentine's special 💗

Author: valentines day is here..... so who is going with val to valentine??

Shu;lui;free: of course meeeeee.......

Author: 😑

Shu: wait I will go with val to valentine after all I am the one who is handsome here *flips his hair*.

Lui: ha...... beauty is nothing we should have a pure heart so I will go with val to valentine😊.

Free: you both are good for nothing I am the one who understands val better so I will go with val to valentine.

Shu;lui;free: *started to fight with each other for val*.

Author: ahh..... why did I ask that question 😐....... wait guys let's have a test that who will take val to valentine.

Shu: test??? Like what???

Author: why don't you guys impress val by telling her a romantic quotes and let's see who wins it.

Lui: oh wow great idea sissy!!!!

Free: I will be the one to win it.

Shu: no its meee.

Author: so let's get started prepare your quotes and good luck 😁.

Shu;lui;free: *already went without listening to me*.

Author: 😑 no one takes my words.

With Shu

Shu: *wearing a suit and searching for val*.

Val: *enjoying eating her bey breads and looks at shu* hey shuuu..... wow you look soo handsome in suit......

Shu: *blushing* ahh..... Thanks val hmm val I want to say you something.

Val: huh.... yaa sure!!!

Shu: ahem..... val your more sweeter than the chocolate....... I always wanted to taste you *blinks his eye*.

Val: oh that's soo cute...... Thank youuu for your beautiful words.

Shu: *kneels down to val* will you be my valentine val 😳❤.

Val: Nope......

Shu: *immediately gets up* but whyyyy?????

Val: because I don't want you to eat meee!!! *leaves*.

Shu: 💔💔 *feeling a pain in his heart*
With lui

Lui: *putting vals favourite perfume*.

Val: *looking at the moon*.

Lui: *spots val looking at the moon and gets an idea*.

Val: *smells the perfume* hmm.... This perfume is my favourite.... lui you smell soo good.

Lui: thanks valy...... 😶 I have something to tell you val.

Val: yes say mee.....

Lui: *clears his throat* I am like a sun and your my moon...... Both makes the  earth complete.

Val: you called me a moon....... awww that's soo sweet of you lui.

Lui: *catches vals hand romantically* val aoi...... will you be my valentine 😙.

Val: Noooooo!!!!! 😌

Lui: what???? Why????

Val: Because sun and moon can never come together on earth *takes her hand from lui and leaves*.