5

MILES POV

I woke up to someone shaking the absoloute fuck out of me. When I opened my eyes I turned to see Evelyn. She looked annoyed and tired.

"Finally! Kates saying to wake you up for your school fuck face." She purred tiredly.

"tell her I'll be there in 30 minutes." I babel closing my eyes

"its been 30 minutes of me trying to wake you up for fucks sake." She says before walking out.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I got ready and went downstairs to see Kate and Flora doing school while Evelyn was sitting on the table eating with her hair in a messy bun glasses over her eyes and she was wearing an over sized shirt and joggers.

"So I see Miles finally decided to wake up." Kate says as I walk to the table to eat.

"oh that motherfucker is a heavy ass sleeper. I was so close to throwing cold water on him." Evelyn cursed keeping her eye fixed on her phone.

"Ev! watch your language infront of Flora!" Kate scolded her sister

"Ev watch your language" She mimicked

"im serious!" Kate yelled

"im serious." she copied her once again

"shut it!" Kate screamed at her sister

"shut the fuck up!" Evelyn yelled

"Stop swearing infront of her!"

"She didn't hear anyways." Evelyn laughed

"what- EVELYN! WE AGREED NOT TO USE THEM!" Kate shouted before a snake slithered up her leg causing her to scream and Flora to back away.

"EVELYN! STOP! NOW!" Kate screamed as the snake dissapeared and Evelyn wiped her nose.

"OTHER ROOM NOW!"

"Nooooooooooooo." Ev whined

"NOW!" she grabbed evelyns arm and dragged her causing Evelyn to roll her eyes.

Once they walked into the other room I couldn't hear anything. "what the hell was that!? she is definetly from that lab!" i thought before getting cut off by the door bell.

"Hey Miles!" Quint came in and hugged me

"Hi." I hugged back

"So what've you been up to?" He asked me

"Look, I need to talk to you." I signaled him to walk to my room

"okay whats going on?" he asked sitting on my bed.

"The nannys sister. Remeber that lab you took me to. Your friends lab. I think his name was Brenner?"

"yeah Brenner."

"Kates little sister. I think she's from there. I think she escaper or something. They've had cases of missing kids right?" I ask oacing around my room

"yeah." he slowly catches on

"yeah so she's gotta be from there, s-she made Kate see a snake and yesterday she made her boyfriend see a spider. And then she made Flora stop hearing our conversations. A-and then yesterday her friend said they were glad she had powers and- and" i stuttered

"woah woah calm down, we'll do something about this." He walked up to me grabbing my shoulders and sitting me down.

"what exactly are we going to do!?" I asked.

"Follow me." he spoke getting up.

EVELYNS POV

I came out of the room after Kates talk about why I need to stop using my powers for my own purposes and some other bullshit. I can't remember because honestly I wasn't even listening I was too busy playing with the fire from my palm. Another one of my powers. I can freeze and melt stuff. Anyways I walked to the room when I heard someone speak from behind me.