7

MILES POV

"No quint, I can't do it." I spoke sitting down on my bed.

"yes. You. Will." Quint spat with gritted teeth.

"No Quint I can't. Did you see the way she cried and screamed!?" I whisper screamed at him.

"Oh so now a girls moved in and you've gone soft?" Quint angrily spoke.

"It's not that Quint. It's just- I- They obviously did something to her that she escaped in the first place." I looked down.

"Listen here Miles, You brought me here to take her back. You said she was from there. You said you wanted to take her back. Now you're switching up?" He walked towards me and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Well I didn't know." I pushed Quint of of me.

"Well now you do." He spat

"And now that I know I don't want her back there!" I screamed at him.

"Oh Miles. You see-" He started off

"No dont you dare give me that bullshit. You said- You said you would listen to me a-and be there for me when my parents died and now look at you huh? giving me drugs. Not listening to a word i say. Hitting me. W-what do you want Quint? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I screamed causing my voice to break.

"Its not what I want little Miles. It's what they want. And they want you." He spoke as his eyes turned red.

"wha-" I started before something that looked like a black cloud came out of his mouth and into mine.

I woke up on my bed sweating. I got up and checked my alarm. It was 11 o'clock. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw Evelyn. My eyes widened in shock as I ran downstairs quickly.

"wha- I didn't run off they-" she started

"tried finding her. We tried finding her but we couldn't. But its okay because she's here now." I walked into the room smirking

"oh you little fucker!" She spoke slapping me.

"EVELYN!" Kate screeched at her as my smirk grew

"TRIED FINDING ME MY ASS! YOU TOOK ME THERE! YOU TRIED TAKING ME BACK!" She kept punching me.

"EVELYN STOP IT!" Kate grabbed her arm.

"NO NO NO NO!" Evelyn kicked around

"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU!?" Kate exclaimed.

"MUMS DEAD! SHE DIED!" Her little sister screamed in her face as Kates face dropped.

"oh my- Evelyn-" she stuttered

"BIG SECRET REVEALED! FIRST CALEB DYING INFRONT OF ME THEN ME GETTING KICKED OUT THEN THESE FUCKERS TRIED TO TAKE ME BACK THEN MUM DIES INFRONT OF ME THENNNNNN I LASH OUT ON ALL MY FRIENDS AND IM SURE THEY HATE ME NOW!" She screamed.

"Evelyn! look I'm sorry! It's hard I know." She apologised.

"oh not you as well! Your not sorry Kate your really not! If you were you wouldn't have left me and mum at home with that fucking shit head who hit us every time he saw us! IF YOU WERE REALLY SORRY YOU WOULD TREAT ME LIKE MUM SAID TO! SHE SAID TO TREAT ME NORMALLY NOT TO TREAT ME LIKE IM A FUCKING ANIMAL! THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO EVER CARED WERE CALEB, MUM AND JAYDEN AND NOW LOOK CALEB AND MUM ARE DEAD AND IM PRETTY SURE JAYDEN HATES ME! SO DONT TELL ME YOUR SORRY!" She walked up to her room slamming the door extra hard.

"sucks to suck I guess" I muttered before pouring cereal in

I sat down with my cereal and thought about yesterday. We went to the lab. Evelyn disappeared. Then Quint did something to me. I don't know what he did but he did something...