Sokovia

I clung to Steve's back as his swift motorcycle dodged the trees.Using my force fields to stop the bullets from hitting us while Steve threw his shield like a frisbee.

Suddenly, Steve threw his large motorcycle into the back of a soldiers trunk setting it aflame. I tumbled to the ground, regaining my self after the landing. Throwing my knives at the soldiers before I heard Tony yell "shit" before Steve yelled "Language" I started laughing while taking out more Soliders .

I saw a bunker with a large machine gun shooting towards my fellow avengers, Natasha and Clint. Clint laid on the ground, looking like he had been shot and Nat ran up to him. "Does someone want to take care of that bunker" she asked and a second later the hulk destroys it I hear her say "thankyou".

I just finished clearing the area of the HYDRA soldiers when Tony went over the coms "is anyone going to acknowledge the fact that captain just said language?" He asked and I heard Steve sigh "I know, it's just slipped out" I laughed. " The building seems to be covered with a force field, probably coming from Loki's scepter.I'll start trying to take it down" I say running up to the building taking out Soliders on my way. "One male enhanced on the field do not engage" I hear Steve say into the coms "Damn that makes things harder" i say " for gosh sake watch your language" I hear Tony say. "That's not going away anytime soon is it" cap asked "nope" I respond before taking the shield down from around the base. "Shield down" I say "Hell yea" I hear my dad say. "Steve, Tony just defiled my poor innocent ears" I say smirking. "Ok Mini Stark I get it" Steve responds. I walk into the base the find my dad when a Sigh is heard "Another enhanced,Female do not engage" Steve says as I walk up to my father who found a secretdoor.

"Was there a buy one get one free sale, I missed?" I asked when I heard a loud laugh from my father. "Very funny Scar" I hear Nat say. I Follow behind my dad when he walks up to Loki's scepter I turn to dig through the paper files. "Have I ever told you guys how much I love secret rooms?" I ask the team I hear a few yes's but nothing from my dad which made me confused. "What no reply Big me?" I ask Turing to see his eyes red. "DAD!!" I yell running up to him. "Hey dad come on snap out of it!! Please what wrong?" I say before I used mind control to pull him out. "They have my weapons" he says looking at the bombs. "Hey it's ok, I'm just as much to blame, they were my design." I say as he grabbed Loki's scepter. "Go ill catch up" I say to him and he hugs me before flying away.

Twins POV:
"They have my weapons" Tony says looking at the bombs. "Hey it's ok, I'm just as much to blame, they were my design." The woman says as Tony grabs Loki's scepter. "Go ill catch up" She says to him and he hugs me before flying away. "Your just going to let them take it" Pietro asked his sister. "I've been in his head, he will destroy them" Wanda says then she moves to go get into Scarletts head . Scarlett falls and clutches her head. " stop" she yells and teleports away. "She designed them, it's her fault" Wanda says to her twin. "Then hit her harder next time" Pietro says before he speeds them away.

Avengers POV:
The avengers get back to the tower, Natasha and Scarlett are lead out Tony and Clint. They manage to get back safely. But they all struggle with the things they saw.