Porch Pirate

Scarlett POV:
I walked down the stairs and was Nick who shot me an appreciative glance before grabbing himself a glass of water. "SCARLETT" tony yelled before hugging me and the next thing i knew I was being attacked with Hugs . " ill if I knew you were going to assault me I would've stayed in a strange room upstairs, Clint are we at your house?" My father gasped and a few chuckled. "You knew, my own flesh and blood lied to me"he said smiling."technically I didn't lie I just didn't tell you. And besides you can't keep a secret for your life especially not a big one" " that's not true tell me one time that I told a big secret"he said with a smirk and I looked at him before returning the smirk " i'll give you three words" Natasha looked at me with a knowing smile while the others looked at me confused along with my father. "Three words fine what are they" my father said thinking he won and I was going to say ( ok you win) I smirked and grabbed a pin and held it up to act like a microphone, and cleared my throat. " I AM IRON-MAN" I said and everyone started bursting out laughing including Nick fury, that's when it hit me Nick Fury is here. I dropped the pin like a mic drop and rushed over to Nick and gave him a hug which he returned knowing that the others were too distracted to see him return it. " porch pirate I completely forgot you were here, I missed you eyepatch" I said and he shoved me away "you too scar" he said to me I have missed that nickname.

Nick cleared his throat before saying"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." "What about Ultron himself?" asked Steve. "Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though." "Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asked, throwing a dart. "Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway." "I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." "Well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that." "NEXUS?" I asked. "It's the world internet hub in Oslo," replied Bruce. "Every byte of data flows through there; fastest access on earth." "So, what did they say?" Clint asked, more focused on the darts in his hand. "He's fixated on the missiles," Nick answered, "but the codes are constantly being changed." "By whom-" began Tony, who was interrupted by Clint casually throwing two darts at the bullseye. I chuckled. Clint tried to play it off like it was no big deal but I saw him hide a smile. "Parties unknown." "Do we have an ally?" asked Natasha. "Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." "I might need to visit Oslo," said Tony, "find our 'unknown'." "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that," said Natasha. "I do. I have you," Nick replied. "Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission, and whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." He sighed subtly, sitting at the table. "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk," I joked, smirking. "You know what, Stark?" replied Steve. I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my grin and Natasha give me a high five and whispered that she would give me a new knife for that. "So, what does he want?" Nick asked. "To become better," Steve answered. "Better than us. He keeps building bodies." "Person bodies," stated Tony. "The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded, but he keeps coming back to it." "When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed," said Natasha. "They don't need to be protected," Bruce stated, looking down at a drawing of a butterfly. "They need to evolve." He looked up. "Ultron's going to evolve." "How?" asked Nick. "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" At that moment, Bruce's question had flipped a switch in all of us,"Everyone, gather your things and suit up. Be ready and in the Quinjet in 10," Steve ordered. We all stood up and rushed to prepare but that's when I felt I strange feeling in my head. " guys" I screamed out, they are rushed over and I said " my head again..... I need.... I.....Help" I gassed out before it all went black again.

After a long discussion they decided to put Scarlett with Nick and bring her back to the tower while they all went to fight Ultron.

(Yes it's dramatic and overkill to put her back in a dream but it's needed for character development and to see the others more and how they feel)