The Scar Of Love

His name was Jonathan and her name was Samantha. Jonathan was a very simple man with wide imagination, he dreamed about a lot of things but the way he met the love of his life was unexpected. His heart was open and he was decent, though he did have his outlaw times. He is tall but not too tall, he is healthy but not too fit, He has black hair and brown eyes. He always loved the good side and never went villain.

While Samantha was energetic and curious, she always wanted to know and do. She doesn't listen much to her parents or anyone clearly and lives her life on her own way. She is emotional and despair because of her studies and she never thought that she was perfect. She has blue eyes and a golden hair, beautiful but not too beautiful, thin but not too fit, she always wanted more.

SUMMER

It was the 21th of June 2014 when Jonathan woke up with a smile because of his dream. He dreamt about being a hero and saving a lady from troubles. He went down the stairs to sit with his parents and eat his breakfast. He was humming and singing and his parents were shocked as the mother said

"Honey, isn't it weird that yesterday he was angry and today he is singing and happy?"

The father replied

"mmm... yes it is, but I hope it stays this way, never saw him that happy"

Jonathan said

"hey mom , dad good morning how are you doing today"

They replied

"fine thank you (shocked)"

Jonathan

"so what's for breakfast?"

The mom replied

"what ever you desire"

Jonathan smiled and said "I would love some hard boiled eggs"

The mom said "sure why not (while smiling)"

Jonathan asked

"hey dad, I am going out today with some friend I hope you don't mind"

The father replied "sure son why not"

Jonathan finished his breakfast and left off with his friends while his parent left for work.

Jonathan's friends were not much of good friends. They used to sell drugs and take some while Jonathan was the only one to reject but they will always convince him with good money.

They rode that red jeep together and left off.

His friend asked him "hey J, we got some deals today we want you with us"

Jonathan replied "sure man I am willing to do everything you ask for today because I'm happy mate"

Time passed by and they were enjoying their time.

They arrived at the deal area where they had to wait for the customers

The clock was ticking and the time was 2:00 AM

It was cold and the wind moaned through their ears and they were shaking from fear. They all had no smiles on their faces and it was like waiting for death. There was no noise at all and it was absolute quiet.

Jonathan was biting his lips and wishing to go home right at the moment. But right at the spot when he wanted to tell them to leave the customers appeared with no car and hence was on foot.

The customer was suspicious and hence asked

"where is the lolypops kids?"

Jonathan stood in silence while his friend replied