Holding on hurts more than letting go

This is my first time making an au so please pardon my grammar and some typographical errors! Pasensya ka na ha, godbless!

Taek dated a lot of girls, but it seems that he can't forget his first love; Duk Seon whom he dated 2 years ago, but he kept on manipulating her keeping her in their house while his dad was at Gimhae.

Every time Duk Seon tries to break up with him, he threatens her by blackmailing her.

"I'm going to expose you to everyone if we break up" while gripping her on her neck."Taek, this is too much!!! You need you to stop this craziness!"Duk Seon cries while shaking in fear of Taek might do it again.

When Taek saw Duk Seon crying he came back to his senses and he looked shocked.

It's happening again!!!

Seconds later, Taek loosens the grip on Duk Seon's neck and walks back to his room locking all the locks of his door.

"I think it's time. I don't want to hurt him again" Duk Seon picks up her suitcase and returns to their home to say goodbye to her parents and her siblings before the flight.

Since it's autumn Duk Seon has been wearing long sleeves and pants instead of skirts like she used to.

She's been covering all the wounds and bruises every time she fights with Taek because of his habit of lending a large amount of money to his seniors.

[Throwback]

"Why did you give him a large amount of money? What if he runs away?! Huh? What if he didn't pay you back?" Duk Seon screams as she moves around Taek's room thinking of a solution.

"He said he will pay me later, Don't act as if it's your money." Taek said while playing Baduk as if 20 million won are just like coins.

[END OF THROWBACK]

As Duk Seon remembers that night her head hurts all of a sudden but she ignored it. then, she went to Junghwan's house and left something and returned to Taek's house to leave some of her belongings.

Duk Seon has lost it. She had enough and shook her head and left.

She lost all of it. The sparks, the love and the patience. 

The next morning Mr.Bonghwangdang returned from Gimhae and Duk Seon flies back again to Thailand, and left a note to take saying-

"I can't do this anymore, I need to fix myself. MR. BONGHWANGDANG told me to stay away from you. Papa knew about your illness and your treatment to me. Everyone is coming back to Seoul. Save yourself. Let's break up. I love you. This is the last time that I will talk to you. Please find your happiness. I prepared everything you needed. No Eul will bring you the passport and he will bring you to Incheon. Bora unnie will find you because of this. I'm so sorry. Sorry,성덕선" on the note.

Duk Seon's note before leaving Taek's house and Korea. 

[This was written in year 1992.]

[TAKE NOTE THAT THEY ARE 2 YEARS OLDER THAN THE ORIG STORLYLINE]

NEXT CHAPTER IN 20 MINS