He's home.

[August 30,1992]11:30 P.M.

Someone arrived before midnight; everyone is asleep except for Bora who's been smoking for the past hour. What perfect timing to talk about Duk Seon and Taek's break-up. A tall man pops out from a hummer with his suitcase.

It was JungHwan who returned from Sacheon. Bora observes him not until she called him as Jung Hwan was about to bow to her.

"Ya! I know that you know something about Duk Seon and Taek, spill it out already." Bora said before taking a puff.

"Bora Noona, let's talk about this tomorrow I'm having a 3-month vacation. I'm going somewhere tomorrow. I have to talk to Mr. Choi. You know what happened, right? Did Duk Seon leave you a letter? I have to convince Mr. BongHwangDang without disturbing Sun Woo's Mom." Jung Hwan stands properly as he speaks to Bora.

"Make sure that bastard never gets away. I think he needs psychological therapy. That kid might go through a lot but it doesn't give him the right to treat my Sunny like that." Bora stands up and steps at her finished stick of evergreen.

"We'll talk again tomorrow. Get a good rest. We have a long day ahead later. Please say hi to Madame Cheetah for me tomorrow morning. I'll be back at lunch." Bora enters the house leaving JungHwan by himself.