You Don't Own Me

"Taek! Please stop! First of all, you don't own me. I do not belong to anyone! I own myself. Aren't you embarrassed enough that you're jealous of a married man??? You need to know your limits are! Second thing, how did you know the location of the venue? Huh?"

Duk Seon stops as she tries to catch her breath. she steps back as Taek attempts to pull her hair.

"As far as I can remember, this year-end event is exclusive to our company and the owner of the building!" Duk Seon screams as she cries.

Taek is dumbfounded. He couldn't answer Duk Seon's questions.

His head hurts again and that is a sign that he needs to go to his doctor. He tries to get himself together then-

"Babe, I'm sorry. I got carried away. I promise that I will never do it again." He tries to hug Duk Seon but she left the room already and went to the guest room.

He wants to follow Duk Seon but his head really hurts like hell.

[BACK TO AUGUST 30,1992]

It's been like 3 weeks have passed and Duk Seon didn't return to Korea like she used to whenever she flies to Thailand.

It's September 12,1992 but Duk Seon and Taekki are not found. Bora has been contacting a lot of private detectives to find Taek but she doesn't know that Taek has been hiding at Incheon.

Since it's the thing Duk Seon and Mr.BongHwangDang talked about before she left for Thailand. It was Duk Seon's decision before she agreed on breaking up with Taek.