Chapter 1 "Ray"

•Ray's POV•

"Hey Ray" I hear from the distance as I'm walking to school. I turn around to see a cheerful girl running at me "oh hey Emma" I reply. "How are you" said Emma as she caught up to me and gave me a hug. "Fine but where's Norman?" I asked confused and hugged the red head back so she would get off of me. "Hes on his way" she replied "why do you ask" she then smirked at me.

Authors note ^^ means they are thinking.

^Weird^ "No reason" I replied "he just normally shows up with you that's all". my face begins to become pink as I realise what Emma meant by the question. "Sure" she said still smirking "Anyways Norman had something to do he wouldn't tell me what though". ^what would Norman have to do to where he wouldn't tell Emma and would be late for school^.

•Norman's POV•

^I'm sending Ray on a scavenger hunt Hopefully he will follow it. First it will start at my house then It will lead to Emma's house. I'll have to tell her later though then to a forest and lastly the lake. Now for the clues^.

Authors note part 2 ** means writing or drawing.

*a tangerine is in on this to🙂* I placed this note on my couch then I called emma. Since it's time for Ray's first period Ray wont be with her.

•Emma's POV•

I pick up the phone as I do I hear Norman say "Hey Emma I need help". "With what" I ask confused "I'm planning on doing a scavenger hunt for ray" He replied "I want to put one of the clues at your house". "Ok where are you gonna put it so I dont accidentally pick It up and move it or throw it away?" I ask "On the couch like the first one. Also I'll call you back later and when I do tell Ray to come to my house. Tell him the back door will be unlocked." He said "ok anything else?" I ask he replied with a no so we said bye and hung up before I made my way to class after the bell rung.

Time skip to after school (yes it took that long)

Norman calls me again and just said "ok its ready" and hung up. I look at ray and said "Ray".

400 words.