chapter 4 gillda and don

•Third POV•

A week went past again they were enjoyed that nobody knew except Emma and she just got to third wheel. Now is the time they are telling the others they expect them to not get it at first but they think it will take them the same amount of time

•Ray's POV•

^I'm stressed Don and Gillda are about to be here and we are ready for anything correction I'M ready for anything. I think Norman is fine he seems his normal self let's just hope it ok.^ E:RAY! R:yeah N:you were spaceing out are you ok? R:oh yeah I'm okay just a little worried about telling the others. E:it will be fine I mean it might take them a bit to get it but they will be happy if y'all are happy. N:Emma is right on this one they do care about us and if they care about us they will accept it if they dont accept it then they dont care about us but we know they do so they will accept it. I promise. R: okay if you say so but that little part of me is saying that they wont accept it so it distracting me. Norman just hugged me and soon Emma joined in as well we just stayed there until we heard a knock on the door. Emma got up to answer it Norman gave me a kiss before the door opened and then he got up I just followed him. We all sat in the kitchen. R: me and Norman have something to show you ^ we had decided to do it the same way we did Emma's.^ G:okay were ready. I kissed Norman's cheek. D:ConFUseD Don SoUnDS. G:confused sounds. I kissed Norman after I saw there reactions. They both seemed to have got it. Gilda just squealed like a dying mouse. D:        <[that looks like a sad face also this is a authors note 😁]>.        Congratulations. G:OH MY GOD. E:calm down Gilda please. G:sorry I'm just really happy they got together finally. E:same same.😊 <[sorry I might use  emojis sometimes]> they left end of chapter.

355 words