Giving In - Chapter 2

"Wow, if Feitan's gonna use his torture skills then you have terrible luck" said the cheery boy with blonde hair. So Feitan is his name...

"Go easy on her, we do still want her to join the troupe after all" said Nobunaga. "Fine." said Feitan. He got me up and made me follow him. Not gonna lie, I was kind of interested in what was gonna happen. We walked to a dark and dirty room with a board with restraints on it and torture devices. He undid my current restraints and tied my wrists and ankles to the board really tight to the point where it was pinching my skin. My heart was beating really loud and fast, not just from fear but also excitement. Of course I do find a sick desire in killing people, but I also find some sort of pleasure and intrigue in the idea and feeling of others hurting me. After he tied me down he broke my finger, it hurt but I tried not to show it. "Already. hurt?" he said with the most annoying sly smirk peaking from under his mask "No" I said in a blank voice even though it hurt. He walked in front of me and stared at me with a furrowed brow and he looked like he was thinking. Then he walked back to get something. He came back with a knife, kinda basic but I was still intrigued.

He came close to me and had to unbutton my shirt because I was wearing a long sleeved blouse. This made me flush with embarrassment, and he was definitely pissed at this. He took the knife and carved out shapes in my skin. This HURT LIKE HELL so I let out a small yelp, although I'm pretty used to the feeling due to my nen ability.. but my small exhibit of pain seemed to make him happy, sick son of a bitch. Once he was done, he began to scrape away at my skin. He would get a little skin up and then peel the rest up with his fingers. The whole time he did this I was screaming in pain..

After at least half an hour of him VERY SLOWLY peeling my skin and me screaming, I let go of my pride and gave up. "F-fine!" I said while still in EXTREME pain. He stopped then looked at me and smirked "What. you. say?" I tried to catch my breath, "I g-give up, I'll sh-show you my ability.." I said defeated. "Fine." he seemed upset that he didn't get to torture me longer. He buttoned up my skirt (which of course made me blush again) and undid my restraints and pushed me down the hall way back to the rest of the group. 

I don't know why but...I actually liked his torturing. It wasn't enjoyable, and yes I was in pain, but I finally felt something. I haven't known what to do with my life for the past couple years, and I've felt numb with no purpose. This might actually give me something to do, a purpose. I'll finally be able to feel something again.

Feitan's POV

She's different then other people I've tortured. For some reason even though she was screaming, I could tell that some part of her enjoyed it. She's strange, I'm sort of interested to learn more about her....

Reader POV

We kept walking down the hallway with my hands tied. I kind of want to talk to this Feitan guy but I know that I need to focus on the task at hand. Almost as if he read my mind Feitan said "why. you. give. up. so. quick." I was taken a back by this comment. "well.. it was really painful" I replied. That was all I could think of to say right now, but I knew that that wasn't the only reason. It seemed that he knew this too, because he gave me a glare. Even though he knew I wasn't telling him everything, he didn't pry and just moved on and we continued walking down the hallway in silence.

We finally arrived in the large room where everyone was. They all stared at me which made me even more nervous than I already was. "So, I gather that you've decided to show us your ability." said the man with the purple coat. "Yes, but I'll need a volunteer in order to demonstrate it." I said reluctantly. The man scanned the room for volunteers. Since there were none he just picked someone random. "Nobunaga will help you demonstrate" the man said. "Oh come on boss! Why does it have to be me?" Nobunaga replied. He had already seen me use my ability and was probably scared for me to use it on him. "Don't hurt him too badly" the man they called 'boss' said. 

I took a deep breath. Did I really want to do this? Well I guess I have no choice...here we go.

Authors Note:

Hi! Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger but I couldn't resist. I've been having a lot of fun writing this story, but it's kind of hard to find the motivation to write. So, sorry if updates are spaced out. 

Love you all! <3