Initiation - Chapter 3

I took a deep breath. Did I really want to do this? Well I guess I have no choice...here we go.

Nobunaga began to try to attack me, even though I wasn't in the best condition due to the torturing I suffered earlier, I was still able to doge every attack and remain a high speed. I then saw Nobunaga started using En. He seemed to be especially good at it and since my main ability requires close range attacking this wouldn't be easy. I decided my weaker emission ability would work better in this situation(I'm naturally a manipulator). I jump up mid-air, taking a deep breath I thrust my hands out from my chest and and send a shockwave of aura through his En to reach him. This ability is called Pins and Needles, and causes an extreme version of pins and needles all over the body combined with blurred vision. It usually offsets someone's balance enough to use my main ability.

As soon as Pins and Needles hit him I swiftly grabbed one of my knives out of my garter and cut myself, diving toward Nobunaga as I do. I take my blood and wipe it across the forehead of a dizzied Nobunaga. I swiftly turn around, my pigtails swishing with the wind as I do. I then use my Blood Bending to pin Nobunaga to the ground. After he's on the ground I smooth my hands over my fluffy skirt and turn to the 'Boss'. "Will that suffice for showing you my abilities?" I say smugly. I glance around the room to find everyone impressed, even the boy from earlier seems to be caught off guard. "Thank you for that demonstration, and with that I would say you passed the test. You can let Nobunaga go now.." I release my hold on Nobunaga and he stands up looking pissed off. "Although we are going to need to know if you have any family.. Pakunoda, can you check her memory?" The Boss inquires. I come to find out the extremely attractive woman from earlier's name is Pakunoda. She takes out a revolver and fires a bullet straight into my head but I don't feel anything... I'm guessing this is her ability but I stand there for a little while longer to wait for the results. "She's all clear" Pakunoda says. Wow even her voice is hot. I think, but I'm soon pulled out of my thoughts by Feitan grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Um where are you taking me?" I was utterly confused, I was pretty sure I passed the test and was cleared so why is the 'torture guy' taking me away again... "You. need. tattoo to. finish the initiation." He replied bluntly. I'm not sure if the chemistry between us was just me or if there was something there.. It's probably me just trying to make romance out of a simple smirk. I decide to brush our past interaction off and pretend like it never happened as to not make me contemplate a romance between us too much. We eventually enter a room that looks like it belongs to someone, and by the look of the decor it most likely belongs to the short emo standing beside me. "Sit on the bed." I hesitantly walk over to the bed and sit down on the surprisingly comfortable mattress. I smooth out my skirt again and begin to nervously play with the lace attached to it. I look up to see Feitan setting down ink and a tattoo machine. "Where. you. want the tattoo?" Feitan asks. I already have a couple tattoos but I've always wanted one on my ribs. I figure a spider tattoo would fit there so I decide on that after a few moments of picking at the lace on my skirt I look up. "I want it on my ribs right..." I point at the place I want it "...here." Feitan seems to have a look on his face that says he's up to something. "Then you're. going. to have. to take off. you're clothes and bra." I now understand what he was up to..

"Um- O-okay" My cheeks become bright pink and I slowly stand up. I look up to meet Feitan's eyes and begin to slowly unbutton my long sleeve blouse. I let the fabric slide off of my shoulders and back, now exposing my chest. I begin to blush harder, and slowly begin to unzip my skirt when Feitan grabs my wrist and yanks my hand away "You're taking. too. long" Feitan says in a voice that immediately sends waves of heat to my core.

———————————————-

MKAYYYYY So I had this chapter saved as a draft and thought I'd just post it bc I was gonna discontinue the story so uh enjoy this cringey ass chapter 😭😭

Love y'all!! Mwah mwah <3