2

Here is Chapter 2! A pretty long one but I hope you leave some reviews :)
——————————————————-
Chuck held Eva's hand as he accompanied her out of the limo. It still felt surreal to her that he was Chuck Bass and not Henry Prince.

Surprisingly, she didn't get mad as much as she thought she would be. Maybe because she hasn't been all that honest to him either.

"Are you okay? Don't be nervous. They'll love you." Chuck says while texting his secretary that he was gonna be dealing with the unsigned paperwork tomorrow.

Eva managed to put a smile on her face. They stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button of Lily's floor.

"Charles! You're here. Come, take your seats. Dinner will be served shortly." Lily greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"You must be Evelyn, is it?" The blonde woman raised her eyebrows. Eva smiled nervously and shook her head.

"Eva. My name's Eva. Nice to meet you, Lily." Chuck grinned when Lily's cheeks went pink, embarrassed for not remembering the girl's name.

"Sorry. My memory hasn't been very good lately. Eva, meet my son, Eric. Eric, this is Eva."

The two shook hands. The youngest son wasn't all that interested at Chuck's new fling. A part of him was still mad at Chuck for running away, not even caring about his step brother. Over the years, they have gotten closer and both learned to trust each other. But not once did Chuck ever reply to Eric's 100 or more text messages.

"Eric, come on. You can't stay mad at me forever." Chuck caught his arm, forcefully making Eric face him.

"You're right. But that doesn't mean I won't be mad at you now." He took his arm from his grip and went back to the couch. The dinner table was still being set. All Chuck could do at that moment was let him cool off. He would have to think of some way to make it up to his stubborn step brother.

"Where's Serena, by the way?" Lily frowned at his sentence when he turned his attention back to the ladies.

"Ignoring me. She's still pretty upset about you, Charles. I tried to tell her about this dinner but as soon as I mentioned your name she went running out the door to go to. . ." Lily stopped finishing her sentence.

Chuck's lips parted a bit. She still had that effect on him when she was the one being talked about, even without mentioning her name.

"She'll be back soon." Lily gave him a small smile. Eva looked down, uncomfortable.

Chuck hasn't been very open about 'the lady in the train station', as she'd call Blair. Her image wasn't that clear in her head but she did memorize a little detail, and that was Blair's brown curls that rested just below her shoulders.

She was beautiful.

Eva noticed how Chuck changed the day after Blair appeared. And that was when she knew he had a connection with her that she and Chuck could never have. As much as she wanted to let herself believe that Chuck was eventually gonna move on, it hurt to think that Chuck was still in love with Blair and yet, pursued her- a prostitute.

Their attentions turned to the elevator when they heard giggles. Giggles that were very, very familiar to the brunette haired boy beside Eva.