l.o.l

I was watching the nightguard: Eggs Benedict
on hand unit and yes i can enter hand unit does it do anything to hand unit? No
Why do i do it? Im bored
So im currently watching the boy try and sneak through ballora gallery. He was about halfway through with ballora just dancing having a good time when...
" it seems you are going through the ballora gallery rather slowly.....(i dont remember everything) please proceed with caution"
I laughed though careful not to make it audible from hand unit
Eggs halted and cursed ever so slightly while ballora's dance faltered. Then soon continued now actively searching for the nightguard. I could practically feel his heart thumping wildly in his chest.
I was highly entertained when i heard a call. I ignored it at first until i recognised it.
Baby

I glitch back to my world and proceeded to a device nearest to baby.
And i had arrived. Yenndo,bonnet,funtime chica (im pretty sure shes at another location but screw it),and ennard was there.
I called this specific group (although i didnt count baby) the "reject squad" .
I was in the little control panel thing just behind where you could zap her.
Yenndo glanced at me and gave a short nod,bonnet who was on yenndos hand gave a small wave, ft.chica gave a peace sign, and ennard ignored me to which i gave a mocking nod of my head. Baby directly adressed the group
" now im sorry to call you on such short notice" she said paused then countinued "i have called you here today because i have a favour to ask of you. Do you accept?"

Ft.chica spoke up first
" it really depends on what you want me to do y'know"

Yenndo just nodded at baby, bonnet said a short sure and ennard just tched .
"Well s-s-sur-e! i mi-ig-might get so-me en-te-rtain-ment" i said in my glitchy voice
Baby eyed all of us before countinuing
"Lovely, now i need you to make his nights as difficult as possible and yes i know you were never programmed to kill but he has never seen you before so it would add into the fear factor"

I of couse ooo'd and agreed instantly.
This will be fun~

And with that meeting adjourned.
( if you dont know any of these characters just look them up)

I had reentered hand unit and it seems like Eggs finally reached the breaker room.
I sighed knowing my entertainment was done for tonight and i exited hand unit and glitched into the backroom where yenndo, ft.chica, bonnet and i stayed. I reached the back room via computer moniter,bid the reject squad goodnight and powered off.

Random funfact: lolbit feels most comfortable powering off when sittimg down with their legs up to their chest with their snout either squished between chest and legs or with their head resting on legs.