Chapter 1

Narrator POV:

Giyu is out demon slaying per usual when he senses 2 presences, a demon and a powerful demon slayer energy. He rushes to the scene to see if the demon slayer could use some help.

 By the time Giyu gets to the scene he sees a beautiful woman, black hair, green eyes, and a pink kimono with cherry blossoms all over it. Her sword was a beautiful hue of pink, a color Giyu had never seen before. Giyu blinked and when he opened his eyes, the head of a demon was on the floor as Y/N had killed it so effortlessly, within seconds.

Giyu was amazed, for being someone he had never seen or heard of, she was amazing. 

Y/N's POV:

I had just finished slaughtering the demon with no mercy when I spotted another Demon slayer standing just behind a tree, staring at me. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that." he replied "My name is Giyu Tomioka, a hashira demon slayer, and you are?"

"Hashira?? I'm sorry for my rudeness!!." I said bowing down to him. "My name is Y/N L/N."

Narrator POV:

It was the most beautiful name Giyu had ever heard, and when she uttered her name Giyu's eyes widened in how beautiful it really was. He thought it sounded so majestic, a perfect name for someone as amazingly talented as she was.

Y/N POV:

"No need to bow down to me, I should bow down to you, you're gorgeous." Giyu said.

I blushed so obviously.

"Woah, no need to fall in love so quickly." he said.

I realized I didn't really have time to focus on what he looked like so I took a few brief, what should have been unnoticeable seconds to look him up and down. He was just my type, the beautiful eyes and the merciless face, I could tell he was the dominant type and I liked it. His hair was so mesmerizing and I immediately wanted a taste of him. He was so tall and gave off masculine energy. Once I realized how hot he actually was I could feel my face getting hot and I just knew it was getting really red so I turned around quickly and giggled.

"I can't look at you." I mumbled as he looked confused

"I am not that ugly." he said

"You are not ugly at all, you are actually so hot so I can't look at you or I'll blush." I said looking back for a brief moment and saw him blush at that comment

A crow landed on Giyu's shoulder but I couldn't see or hear the bird because I was turned around and still thinking of how hot he was and everything I wanted him to do to me in my head.

I knew it was unprofessional to have such thoughts but I was never the type to listen to those types of rules anyway.

"Earth to Y/N." Giyu yelled "Did you hear the crow?" "Let's go."

"Ummm no I didn't hear the crow I was too busy thinking of you." I said without hesitation.

"I want to think of you too, but we have a job to do."

I walked closer to where Giyu was, next to a big tree.

"What if we let the other demon slayers handle this?" I said getting close up to his face

Giyu pushed me up against the tree, his hand above my head as he came in close and whispered to me, "If you do a good job on the next mission, I'll make some time for you." Giyu said then kissed my neck as I let out a little moan.

I whispered back to him "5 minutes is all I need with you." I said then bit his ear and his breathing got heavy.

Giyu shook his head and snapped out of it. "Let's go." he said firmly.

"You're no fun, Giyu." I said looking into his eyes

Giyu just made eye contact with me and started doing his Naruto run to the next location and I followed.