Chapter 5

Narrator POV:

Giyu was in town looking around for a nice kimono for Y/N. Giyu acted like it didn't matter what kimono he got her, he knew she would appreciate it anyway, but he really wanted to get her a nice one, he wanted to see her smile, and to see her impressed, he wanted to give a sign how willing he was to get to know her, how much he cared, even though they had just met. It was definitely a far fetched way of trying to hint at her of all these feelings, as a nice kimono can be taken as just a kind gesture, especially to Y/N because she does not even think she has a chance with him.  

Giyu's POV:

This place has so many options. Which one would she like the most? Hmmm, I think a green kimono would look good on her, it would match her eyes. I wonder what her favorite color is. I should've asked her. Wait.. what is up with me? Why do I have all these thoughts of her racing in my mind. I shouldn't care for any girl, I'm a Hashira, women are distractions, but I should settle down sometime. This feeling...I've never had it before. Ugh Y/N why do you have me feeling like this? What is it about you? Eh whatever, this green  one is nice.. 53,000 yen? That's seems like a good for this kimono. She better like this, even if she doesn't, at least I like it, it will look so good on her.

*This is the kimono he picked out*

Narrator POV:

Giyu goes to pay for the kimono. He got the bag when he suddenly feels the presence of a demon, but only for a couple seconds, meaning the demon was running at a fast speed, in the direction of his house. Giyu immediately ran back home, remembering that Y/N is at his house and knowing there's a possibility the demon is headed for his house. The demon had gotten to his house a minute before Giyu was able to get there. 

Y/N POV:

I was getting some water from his fridge because I was feeling pretty dehydrated and dizzy from.... Giyu. I sensed a demon coming at a very fast pace towards me. I ran upstairs to get my sword and I threw on Giyu's kimono. I heard the demon break in and it yelled:

"I can't wait to kill you. A Hashira's head will get me more of Mr. Muzan's blood!"

Hashira? I'm not a hashira.. I thought to myself. I realized at once that he was talking about Giyu.

"How are you so sure you will win?" I said nonchalantly to the demon without revealing where I was.

"Huh? A woman? Why are you in a Hashira's house?" He asked.

"If you're not a Hashira, you'll be a piece of cake to kill." He laughed.

The demon used his demon art and found where I was.

"You're one pretty human, I'm sure you'll taste amazing."

Before I could even think, the demon took me by my wrist and dragged me outside to the front yard. While he dragged me out, I took out my sword and sliced his hand off.