Chapter Twenty Six

It's quiet. Like many other car rides with Harry. Although this time is different, we don't know what to say because of the events that happened tonight. And even the events that took place earlier this morning when I threw him out without any warning or explanation.

After twenty minutes or so, which honestly felt like hours, we pull into Harry's familiar and expensive apartment building, leading to his penthouse sat perfectly on the highest floor.

Harry turns off the engine, "C'mon." He mumbles, getting out of the car.

I follow Harry to the entrance of the building, we both get in the elevator and wait as we approach to his floor. We just stand awkwardly beside each other until we hear the 'ding' and the doors separate for us to enter.

Harry walks in, tossing his keys on a small table by the elevator.

I follow behind him like a lost dog, taking my heels off and holding them in my hands once again. I don't know what to do, say, or go. This whole situation; the tension between the two of us is hard to read let alone react.

Harry goes into his kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets until he pulls out a cup and goes to his sink to get himself some water.

I take this time to awkwardly look down at my legs, and my clothes that stuck to my body. The evidence of my vomit still on my jeans, and at the bottom of my shirt. It looked like it had been attempted to be wiped up while I spent however long at the hospital, but it was still there and it was gross. I bring my hand to the side of my head, tracing my fingers along to bandage on my temple. I must have been bleeding, I don't remember that.

"You can take a shower upstairs," Harry recognizes my discomfort, "If you, uh, if you want."

I slowly nod at him, "Yeah, that would be nice. Thanks."

I set my heels down by the entrance and behind walking towards the stairs, making my way up until I reach the top and I find myself in front of the guest room I had once spent the night in. I fumble with the doorknob before I push the door open, and just as I'm about to step inside Harry's voice makes me jump.

"No." My hand goes flying to my racing heart beat, "You can shower in mine. It's bigger and I have more towels and, y'know everything."

What the—

"Oh. Okay." I say surprised, closing the guest door and following Harry into his massive bedroom, it was exactly how I thought it would be.

Everything was pretty much black. He had black furniture, black bedding, curtains, his walls were painted a medium shade of grey. It was very much what I expected from Harry seeing that the rest of his house was also a darker theme.

Harry shows me to his bathroom, which was big as expected. The tile on the floor was black, along with the shower wall, the shower was framed with glass as you can walk in. It looked like it could fit six people in there. I've never seen a shower like this in person before, no one I've ever known has had anything this fancy.

"Towels are over there," He points, "Use whatever you want. I'll just be," He jacks his thumb behind him, "In there."

I nod, mumbling a quick 'thank you' before he disappears behind the door, leaving me alone in this huge bathroom.