Chapter 2 - Different

Author's note: Hey, Sunny here! Writing this chapter and directing it really was fun!! Cheruyuu did a great job on drawing the pictures, making it look like a manga already! Anyway, hope you enjoy~

Warning: violence and major sexual act and strong language.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Serena went downstairs and walked down a hallway and saw a room, which the door was opened.

Serena peaked a glance inside and can see the room looks like a dorm with a bunk bed.
However, she can see someone was inside there, it was Ash who was sitting at a desk.

Then Ash got up and went to his bed and laid down his back on it, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Hah.. I'm tired.." Ash said as he closed his eyes.

The feeling of the soft fabric of the bed pressing against his back made him sleepy, he wanted to sleep right away.

Serena quietly went inside the room, walking up to Ash. Then she stared at Ash's face and began to blush heavily.
Serena also started to breathe rapidly as she kept staring at Ash's face.

"He's.. so cute.. I can't believe I've found him again."

Serena leaned in and placed her hands on the bedsheets, her face was close to Ash's face now.

However, Ash can't seem to notice this since he is closing his eyes to fall asleep slowly.

"I wonder if he even still loves me?.."

Serena looked at Ash's hand and can see that he was still wearing the ring. She smiled at this because she was glad that Ash hasn't even took it off yet.

She then grasped both of Ash's hands with her's, gripping on them softly.

Ash opened his eyes slowly, and could see Serena was close to his face, she had a innocent looking smile.

"Serena-" Ash didn't finish his sentence because Serena just kissed his lips to hush him.

Serena then shifted her position, making her sit at Ash's lap. She then gripped her grasp on Ash's hand.

Ash kept looking at Serena as she was kissing him, he felt happy but confused at the same time.

Serena pulled back from a trail of saliva dripping down her chin. She looked at Ash with a lustful smile with her eyes.

"I've missed you.." Serena started off saying, "..Did anyone try to steal you away from me? I'll kill them if they did.."

Ash shook his head. However, he still is the dense person as he is, Ash doesn't realize there was another person who is crushing on him, which is Goh.

"Mmm.. good!" Serena smiled brightly and leaned in to Kalos kiss Ash.

Ash blushed slightly, then he looked at Serena's clothing, he wondered to himself, "..Isn't this the uniform that Chloe wears? Is Serena going to the same school with her? But, why?.."

Serena began to move her hips and could feel Ash's cock was pressing against her.

She pulled away and said, "How about a quickie? It's been sooo long we had sex.."

Ash blushed even harder, hearing what she said makes him even more aroused.

"U-Um.. sure.." Ash responded.