Chapter 13 - Breaking Myself

Warning: this contains violence and strong language and self harm.

Following images will contain a lot of gore with blood.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Ash walked back to Serena, he saw her leaning back against a building's wall.

"Where have you been?" Serena asked worriedly as she walked in front of Ash.

He looked away from her, not able to meet her gaze because of her concern. "..Sorry to make you wait. There was a problem that... happened."

Serena knew that it had something to do with Goh. Instead of her asking more, she hugged Ash by wrapping her arms around his neck and leaned in closer to him to hug him.

"Ash, don't make a trouble for me anymore. I can take care of everything."

However for Ash, he disagree with what Serena just said. He wanted to protect her whatever it costs. "Serena, what can I do in this world in order to protect you?" he thought to himself.

Both of them then decided to return back at the institute, so they pulled back from the hug and held each other's hands and walked back there together.

__________________

Goh rested his head at the couch, he was currently at Chloe's parents house. Suddenly, he thought back about the time he was with his family.

He remembered that his father asked him why he wasn't showing any interest towards any girls, especially with Chloe.

Goh sat upright at the couch, and placed his hand on his head as he tried to reminisced at the past.

-START OF FLASHBACK-

Goh was at his family's house, he was currently having lunch with his parents.

His parents were chewing on some food. But with Goh, he was looking down at his food who seemed to collect his thoughts.

Goh's father, Walker swallowed a bit of his food and looked at his son who was not eating that much. Walker took a deep breath before he spoke his words,

Camille heard what her husband said and choked a bit of her food by at his question, she then raised her voice at him saying "What kind of question is that!? It doesn't matter what gender he likes!"

Walker realized his mistake, and thinking that he worded it wrong. He waved his hands apologetically at Goh. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean no harm.."