Character Descriptions

Aeliana- Aeliana is an extremely gorgeous girl with the height 5’7”. She has a well-toned body and her physical appearance is that of around 21 years old despite being over 100. Aeliana has a medium complexion with warm undertones and has high cheekbones and a soft jaw line. She maintains medium brown hair, which hangs just above her bottom. She has compelling, fierce forest green eyes and a heartwarming smile to go along with it.

 Luca- Physically, Luca is handsome and athletic. He has a medium complexion with olive undertones, strong bone structure, deep blue eyes, and a well-formed mouth. He has straight, medium length brown hair. Luca is about 5’11”, and has a lean, athletic physique.

 Cassius- Cassius has tanned skin, short dark brown hair and almond brown eyes. His height is about 5’9”. Cassius like his brother has a muscular and toned body. He has a strong jawline, a straight nose, and a mischievous smile, which is surrounded by stubble.   

 August- August is ruggedly handsome with the same forest green eyes as his daughter, Aeliana. He has a well-built body and his physical appearance is that of his early forties despite being nearly 300. He has a light complexion with olive undertones and a strong jawline. He possesses sandy brown hair, which brushes the tops of his ears.