Some Dude's Eyelashes

This is a FANFICTION!
Naughty Junior - Good Boy story from Team POV.

The original story can be found via my profile as it is marked 'mature'.

Have you ever wondered what really happened between those two?
What is going on in their minds? This is their story, mix of the UWMA TV show, Hemp Rope novel and my imagination. There was not enough of Win and Team in the UWMA and I wanted to write their story with more detailed and naughtier way... And these chapters are mainly from Team's POV.
All content is based on @Iam_lazysheep's Hemp Rope and Red Thread novels

Proofread by @Midnight_moon333.
Thank you so much for helping. ❤

I listen to music while writing and there are special songs tagged for each moment, enjoy.
Please check my Spotify playlist: I'm A Good Boy.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6bgj5q5O9m201LGbAIi58y?si=Ge3pKQJRTZe-sTqDfz56Wg
❤❤❤ (¯'·._.··¸.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸··._.·'¯) ❤❤❤

SOME DUDE'S EYELASHES

'I've been looking for somebody
Tryna kick it with somebody
I need a rude boy to tell me something sweet
Same time got his hands up on my body
I wanna get high when he take it low-low
Let me feel strong when I'm taking control
~ Mabel – Boyfriend ~

In the swimming exercises the next day, a well-slept night was evident. Team knew he improved his performance considerably, better lap times proved it. It restored his self-confidence as it had been a long time since he had last felt so strong and powerful. When he finished his lap, he stayed in the water and looked at Win expectantly. Instead of looking pleased the older boy was frowning, staring at the paper in his hand with a dissatisfied look on his face.

What the fuck now! Was he never satisfied with his performance?!

"I think you could do better." The golden haired man finally stated and met his gaze sternly. Team clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth hard. He had to do his best not to explode and start hurling curses at Win.

He really, really hated the blond man.

"What? How? I swear I gave all I had for this round."

"Something in the movements of your hands bother me. And I think I know what it is, let me show you what I mean."

Win cast the club jacket off from his shoulders and stepped to the edge of the pool. Making a perfect dive as the water barely splashed when he broke the surface. He submerged with a smug smile on his face. Team rolled his eyes and snorted. Damn show off! The blond man knew all too well that he was good.

"Swim beside me and watch my strokes carefully. You should be able to notice the difference."

The older boy started swimming slowly towards the other end of the pool and waited for him to follow him. Seriously?! How the fuck was he able to spot the difference when he also had to swim. Who the hell would be able to observe another's movements and correct his own movements at the same time?! The blondie was an idiot!

Without expressing his thoughts, however, he went to swim alongside the other, watching observantly the other's smooth movements. When they reached the other end of the pool they both stood up in shallow water.

"Did you notice the difference with my hand movements?"

He casted a menacing look at the older boy but didn't voice out his inner thoughts about how stupid the other was. Instead he spat out angrily.

"How am I supposed to see it, Hia. While I swim, I cannot look how I move."

The gold-haired man sighed, looking annoyed. The dark haired boy felt no remorse for his attitude. Who asked him to give him impossible tasks anyways. It served him right for being an insensitive bastard.