Interview with Gwen and Harry Styles

*A/N here it is! An interview with Harry and Gwen Styles

*A/N here it is! An interview with Harry and Gwen Styles. This is done as if the interviewer is sitting in their living room asking them questions for a magazine. If you want a part 2 just let me know I have a few questions I didn't put in this! I hope you enjoy this little inside look into the marriage of Harry and Gwen!*

Q: Harry what was your first impression of Gwen?
Harry: I thought she was dead at first.
Gwen: That's so lovely honeybuns. Why don't you elaborate on that?
Harry: Right well, I was walking down the beach after a few cocktails at this bar I went to a lot in Jamaica and uh...well there was this body just laying in the sand and uhm...I'm not going to lie I did contemplate kicking her when I first approached her.
Gwen: That's a good first thought process to kick a body you assume is dead.
Harry: Don't be mean lovey. I'm being honest.
Gwen: Please go on...
Harry: But I didn't have to kick her or anything because as soon as I kneeled down to like touch her she opened her eyes and gave me this huge smile as if she'd known I was there the whole time and in that very moment I remember going "oh wow"
Gwen: He did in fact say that out loud.
Harry: She was honestly mesmerizing and it had nothing to do with the drinks I'd had before seeing her.
Gwen: I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with it. *pats Harry's leg*
Harry: So my first impression was "is she dead?" And "wow" does that answer the question?
Gwen: I hope you're comfortable? This is going to be a while...was that just the first question?
Harry: *rolls eyes*

Q: Did you instantly hit it off?
Gwen: I'd say yes, because after we met on the beach we spent the rest of my time in Jamaica together.
Harry: Yes we hit it off right away. We just sort of had a spark and I just didn't want to spend time without her if I didn't have to, honestly I'd never met anyone like her before.
Gwen: He's still like that.
Harry: It's true. i don't like to be away from her if I don't have to be.

Q: Who made the relationship official and when?
Harry: I did and it was the day my album came out and honestly it wasn't planned it just sort of happened.
Gwen: He was on FaceTime with me while I finally got to listen to his album and he just kind of blurted out that he loved me.
Harry: Yup. I said "I love you" and she smiled and said it back so naturally I followed that up with "so, can I call you my girlfriend now or is that lame?"
Gwen: And to that of course I told him "sure" ya know super casual.
Harry: That's us right? The picture of a casual couple.
Gwen: Gucci isn't casual honeybuns.
Harry: It can be if done properly.

Q: Where do the nicknames honeybuns and lovey come from?
Gwen: I mean look at him! He is sweet and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like a honeybun.
Harry: She's just always been my lovey? I don't remember a time where I didn't call her that.
Gwen: He only calls me other names when he's upset with me.
Harry: True...but that's very rare