Chapter 6

Ayesha

"So wait you saying you never had steak before? Not one time?" I questioned.

"Nope not once I just never had a reason to try it." He shrugged.

"Well now you do, open up." I picked up a piece of steak with my fork and I held my hand under the fork as I fed Quenton the steak. "Mmm good huh." I said as I watched him chew the food. I couldn't really tell if he liked or if he didn't like it.

"Yea that shit good as hell." He smirked. "Juicy too." He said that last part looking me dead in the eyes. 

I got some juicy for you alright, I bit my lip thinking about all the things I could do to this man. Shut up Ayesha you're married remember to uh uh .... D-D-D Derwin. 

After Quenton came back in my store he asked me to get dinner with him later tonight so I agreed so here we are. I'm not doing nun wrong really it's just dinner. 

My phone beeped for like the 5th time in the last hour. I visibly rolled my eyes as I looked at my phone.

"Damn you got all the niggas huh ma?" Quenton grinned

"Nah my sister going through stuff with her man but she'll be ok, where were we?" 

We started back talking. He told me all about how he grew up and what he's doing so far in life. He owns several businesses one being the hottest club in LA. I love how business savvy he is, like it's so sexy hearing his ideas and dreams about something other than basketball or coaching. 

"Oh so you the therapist in ya family?"He grinned eating his food.

"You can say that ... I'm the glue that holds it all together."

"Is that right? Well I got some problems I need you to help me fix."

"I'm all ears." I said making it my mission to listen thoroughly.

"My lips need to be kissed so what do I do about that?" 

Oh he not slick.

"Find someone to kiss .." I shrugged trying not to give too much attention to what he said.

"If I kiss them will they kiss me back?"

"I don't know you just gotta let it happen and if the person lets you they let you." Inside I was begging him not to kiss me.

I like him a lot I'm just well you know .... MARRIED. Fuck I feel like I'm meeting the right man at the wrong time. I love Derwin and I tried to make us work but I just don't care to try anymore. I think because of all the things I've been through with him it makes me want to stay so that time wasn't wasted but honestly I deserve happiness. RIGHT?

He stared into my eyes and leaned in slowly. I stared at his lips the entire way until I felt them crash into mine. I felt sparks and all that shit the movies say you feel about a person. This kiss was different, it was special and I felt special doing it. 

He slipped his tongue in my mouth slowly entangling his with mine. We kissed for a few seconds then I pulled away. I hope I'm not the only one that felt that.

"My bad was that too fast?" He apologized.

"Nah you're ok no worries." Yes worries! I just cheated on my husband what is wrong with me. How do I explain this to my husband? Do I even tell Derwin? Wait I did say I wasn't happy so he can't be surprised right? Either way I'm fucked. If he finds out I know it's over but what do I do about Quenton? He wants me to? Do I keep this going? 

A million thoughts flooded through my mind making me more nervous to go home and face Derwin.

"You sure you ok?" Quenton spoke breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I'm find just wondering where you came from all of a sudden." I flirted.

"I was wondering the same about you." 

Derwin

"But where could she be?" I asked Imani. 

I called everyone I knew that might know where Ayesha was. She turned off her location which was suspicious since she's never done that before. The only person who answered the phone was Imani so that's who I'm talking to.

"Boy I don't know where that girl at but she's grown so I'm sure she's fine and will be home soon." I already know she lying and taking up for Ayesha like they all do. 

"You got her location on I know so just tell me where she at to put my mind at ease." I begged.

"Nah I actually don't have her location on I'm sorry but I will text her for you."

"Ight thanks Imani you always helpin a nigga out since college."

"Please lets not talk about college anyways I'll let you know if she responds."

"Ight bet." I said then hung up the phone. Me and Imani been cool since freshman year of college when I met her in the co dorm rooms. She lived down the hall from me and we had a meeting for the whole dorm and had to team up for a couple group activities. Which of course allowed us to get to know each other on a different level. 

I was dating Ayesha at the time but she was at a different school her freshman year due to her parents wanting her close. I went to Cal U because I had a full ride scholarship for basketball so this was the basically my only option. 

During this time Ayesha and I wasn't seeing eye to eye.  Constant arguments and honestly I was just tired of the bullshit and decided to do me without letting her know I was gone do me.