Chapter 12

Derwin

I finished my pot of spaghetti and garlic bread as I made myself a plate. I know how to cook a little, mainly just little stuff like chicken wings, spaghetti, alfredo and stuff like that.

Just as I was about to take a bite I hear the front door open and slam.

Here we go.

I took in a fork full of spaghetti as I watched Ayesha make her way into the kitchen.

"What's the problem now?"

She gave me a look of anger mixed with hurt.

I wiped my mouth and stood up.

"What's wrong baby?" I said as I tried to grab her waist.

She immediately pushed me away from her.

"I'm 2 seconds away from slapping yo ass don't touch me." she gritted out.

"You bugging as usual I'm finna go eat in my man cave."

"No you can eat at a hotel or wherever the hell you about to move to."

I gave a confused look.

"I'm not leaving my house you can go on with all that shit."

"Derwin I promise you if you don't leave this house you gone regret it."

"Why? Why I gotta leave? You finally want a divorce or something?" I asked. She tryna kick me out my own spot fuck no, she want a divorce she can get it and a new house.

"Oh most definitely a divorce."

"What I do?!"

"You fucked Imani." She snarled.

Silence filled the room and me. How she find out? The people that she talks to that know are me, Imani, and Jordyn thats it. Everybody else moved away or forgot about the situation I assume.

"What you can't talk now?" She spat.

"I-I-I don't-"

"You don't what? Huh stop fucking stuttering!" she yelled.

"Baby I can explain-." she cut me off once again.

"No no need because I'm busting her ass as soon as I see her." She said as she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her into the living room.

"You better not touch her." I said as my jaw clenched.

She swiftly turned and looked at me then pushed me over and over before trying to hit me. I grabbed her arms restraining her from doing so.

"Can't believe you tryna protect that bitch! I hate you I hate you!" She yelled as she continued to try to hit me. I saw tears run down her face and it's actually the first time I've seen her hurt. I knew if she had found this out then this would of been her reaction but after we got married and she started falling out of love with me I didn't think she would care honestly.

Of course I feel bad, I feel sick to my stomach for hurting the woman I have loved since I was 17 years old. She has always been my one but sometimes I think what could've been with me and Imani. I fell in love with Imani the first night I saw her. I couldn't pick who I wanted to be with and chose the safest route. What if I had dumped Ayesha and got with Imani and things ended dup not working out then I would've been sick to my stomach thinking I dropped my safe choice.

"You love her don't you?" Ayesha said as she looked at me. I couldn't find the strength to look at her. She's hurting and she's probably feeling betrayed by me and that's the last thing I wanted.