Staying at The White house

My mom and dad are going on a trip so I will be staying at the White house. I packed and was charging into a crop top and sweats. I headed my mom calling me "Jasmine come down" So I walk downstairs and get in the car and drive to the WH.
Skip to when we get there
I see a boy and a girl standing behind Joe and Jill.
J: Hello Jasmine I haven't seen you in so long
Ji: Hi Jasmine you look so much older
J: Thanks it's great to see you again
You say as you wave bye to your parents and walk in.
J: This are my grandchildren
Ji: Introduce yourself
Hi Am Natalie but you can call nat and this is Robert but goes by Hunter the girl said. Well it's nice to meet you guys am Jasmine. Well we have things to do so will you guys show her to her room and around her Joe said. H: Come on your rooms this way he said with a smile. I got to say he is pretty hot ugh want an I thinking we just meet.
After you unpack and everything
You hear a knock on your door you open it and it Hunter. Hey Jasmine he says hi Hunter whats up you say. Oh well I wanted to know if Natalie have you a tour he says oh she did I say will a smile oh okay I will right back he says as he walk to Nat room.
Hunters pov
I knock on mars door and she opens it and says what's up? Why did you give Jasmine a tour!? I say. Because pops said too she said. Well I wanted to give her a tour but you already did I say. Calm down and why is it a b- she stop mid sentence realize something. So you like her she says whispering. I don't know we just meet I say. Oooo you have a crush she says. What ever bye I say as I walk back. I walk back to Jasmine room and knock she opens the door and smile. Hey what you watching I say as I walk in and she closes the door.
Your pov
Oh am watching y/f/m I say as I lay down. Cool he says as he jumps on me. Hey I say Hi he says I smile at him. He lays on top of me and I play with his hair. The movie finished and Hunter was asleep he look we so cute. I can't be catching feeling.
2 hours later
Hunter started wakeing up. Finally your up sleepyhead I say as I giggle just laugha and I continue to play with his hair.
Hunters thoughts
Omg that giggle is so cute. I fee l asleep on her for at least two hour and I was so warm and cozy. I love it when plays with my hair. Oh no am catching feeling.