I thought you hated me

You where always hanging out with Nat and Maddy but you never got along with Hunter. But your bf cheated on you so you ran in the rain to the white house and knocked you where crying and the door opened Nat look at you and let you in as you walked in you told her what happened. You walked up to her room as she stayed downstairs getting snacks and other stuff. You where still crying and you saw hunter he saw you and looked worried but tryed to hide it. You walked into Nats room and sat on the floor your cloths still wet. Nat walked in with a hoodie in her hands and snacks. "Maddy's on here way" She said. "okay and sorry to bother you" you said. "No it great that you came I was also very board" She said. "Oh right your in wet cloths here take this'' she saids handing me the hoodie and some shorts. You went into the bathroom and changed. You walked out and sat on the ground then the door busted open it was Maddy she came over to me and hugged me. I told her what happened and she said "Am going to kill him" You laughed and said "No at least not now". Then Nat said "Don't tell hurt okay". "Why" you said. She did't answer and pretented that she did not say anything. You where counfished but shruged it off. It started to get hot so Nat let you wear on of her swim suites. You went to go change and put the hoodie on top of it. You walked to the indoor pool and took off the hoodie and sat on the side with your legs in the water. You saw hunter and Gavin. 

H: What are you guys doing here? 

N: Realxing what about you guys

G: Well it was getting hot so Hunter said we should go to the indoor pool 

M: Oh okay well we can all hang out since were bored 

G: yeah ok 

You noticed hunter staring at you. You smiled at him then your phone buzzed your now ex posted something on his story. You cliked on it and it was pic of your bsf and him kissing and cuddleing. You started to get sad Maddy look over and you handed her you phone she looked shocked and went to show Nat. Gavin walked over and gave you a hug he said "I heard what happen and I know it's hard but I'm here if you need anything" You smile and he walked over to Hunter you could tell he knew and was pissed off but tried to hide it.

Sorry I have not updated this but I will make a part 2 to this since I wanted this this part out noe so part 2 later hope you guys are doing great and stay safe love you guy byeyyyyyyy