You choose

You where friends with Hunter Biden and Barron Trump. I got along with Nat Hunters sister she and me are best friends and also Maddy which is Hunters cousin were best friends too. But Hunter and Barron never got along like they were also ways arguring and never got along but I made them get along.

Flashback to 1 year ago 

I was walking to school when Barron walked up to me. "Hey y/n" He said. "Hi" I replyed. "Oh hey I heard there's a new kid". I said. "Oh yeah I heard" he said. Then I heard my name being called over the sperkers. I walked to the office and into the the main room(Idk just go with it) I saw a kid with brown fluffy hair and blue eyes. He looks up at me since he sitting down. Then the princeabale said "Aa y/n your here ok so you will be showing Hunter are new student around I talked with your teacher so you don't have to go" "Ok" I responded "Now Hunter this is y/n she will be showing you around don't be shy to ask questions ok" "Yeah ok thank you" the boy said. We walked out of the office and I dropped my phone. He picked it up before I could pick it up. "Thank you" I said. "Np" he responded. "ok so this is the lunch area" 

1 hour later 

The bell rings. "Ok after lunch we can finshed the tour" I said. "Ok that's cool". Me and Hunter talked made jokes during half of the tour. We got along pretty well.  We both got chick-fill-A and that's when I saw Barron we look at me before Hunter said "Hey wanna sit with me and my other friends" He said "Sure" I said. I walked with him to his table and there was Gavin and Chaz. I meet Gavin and Chaz a few times since I also gave them a tour of the school and I have a most classes with them and we got pair on a few projects and assiments. "Hey Hunter and Y/n" Chaz and Gavin said. "Oh you know y/n" he said. "Yeah we meet a few time and she gave me a tour around he school too" Chaz said. "Yup" I said. "Well sit down guys" Gavin said. We both sat down we ate and made jokes. I look over and see Barron looking at me and some of his friends. After lunch I countined the tour. You walked over to the guys and said bye as you still had to finished the tour with Hunter. You walked to hunter and started walking up stairs. When you heard someone calling my name.

End of flashback 

thank you for 7.2k reads love you guys stay safe sorry I have been busy but im back