Dorms

HIIII

SO I'm hella lazy so Imma just skip to the part where MHA gets the dorms and the dorm contest

SOOOOOOO

lets begin

You went out to go buy lots of fairy lights and LED lights and you forced Bakugo to come and help you.

When you got back you and Bakugo set up the fairy light and added in one of those bookshelf beds.

"Ready to see what it looks like with the lights on?" you asked in a happy tone to Bakugo

He just nodded and you turned them on.

It was so pretty and colorful until it hit you. This is made out of light, and your quirk is light manipulation, so maybe you could make colored light.That is when you heard a knock at you door.You turned off the lights and walked to the door.When you opened it it was Mina.

"Hi Y/n. So we are doing a dorm contest to see who has the best dorm.Mind if we come in and see yours?" she asked while poking her head into the room.

You said yes and told her to give you a second.You went to go turn on the fairy lights around your bed and plugged in the LED lights.

"Alright Mina, you can come in." you said as all of 1-A walked in.

They were all in shock of how good it looked.

You told them to wait.

They you turned the LED lights on and they were even more in shock.

As everyone casted their vote, you just went back to your room to turn off the lights.

When you got back, everyone was standing in the common area.

"So, who won the contest?" you asked not really caring if you won or not.

Everyone showed their vote and all of them had your name on it.

You were in complete shock.But then gave a smile and were happy.

Aizawa had to come check all of the dorms to make sure nothing that is not school appropriate was done to the dorms.When he came to yours, all he saw was the cool flash and pretty purple fairy lights.

He was impressed and he left.

The next day it was Saturday. Bakugo came to your dorm.

"Y/n, are you ready?" called Bakugo.

"Yeah, I'm ready." you said coming out of your room in a cute outfit and cute hairstyle.

He started to blush and that shit.

You were also blushing

You two went to a coffee shop to go get your energy for the day.

Bakugo went inside to pay and you told him you were going outside.

After 5 minutes, you felt a hand over your mouth and drag you into a alley.

Random perv: "Hey honey, wanna go to my place~

You: "WAT THE JECK, OH HECK NO

Random perv: "Don't worry sweetie, I'll will give you whatever you want~

You :"DO YOU HAVE A DANG DEATH WISH?"

Random perv: "alright I guess you wanna do this this hard way

He pulls out a gun

He shoots you in the arm with the gun.

You also heard the screams of Bakugo and light flashes.

That was the last thing you saw before you blacked out.

When you woke up, you were in a hospital.

You saw everyone from class 1-A crying outside the room and you also heard Kaminari and Kirishima yelling for Bakugo to stay back.

Then you passed out again.

This time when you woke up you saw Bakugo next to you crying and holding your hand.

You slowly got up and whispered his name.

He looked up.

"Y/n... Y/N, I AM SORRY.I c-couldn't protect you." he said while sobbing

"I-It's o-okay.It w-was my f-fault" you faintly said.