💗 The Night to Remember 💗

Tonight was the big night for the students of U.A High. It's the annual U.A High School Valentine's Day Dance. Everyone in the school was excited, especially the 2 girls who came from Fiore to celebrate with them; Wendy Marvell (the sky dragon slayer of Fairy Tail) and Chelia Blendy (the sky god slayer of Lamia Scale). Everyone was having such a great time at the dance that some certain couples started to get closer to each other. Chelia even got closer to Hitoshi Shinso after the joint training exercise against Class 1-B; They've been together ever since. At first, after the U.A Sports Festival, Hitoshi had been head over heels in love with Wendy and never stopped thinking about her since. Chelia, however, had her eyes on him first and she began to get closer to him.

There was 1 pair who wanted to spend some alone time time outside the party for some fresh air and some peace and quiet; that was none other than Katsuki Bakugo X Wendy Marvell. It turns out that Wendy and Katsuki are childhood friends along with their other best friend Izuku Midoriya; Or as Katsuki likes to call him, Deku. In return for that, they constantly call him Kacchan. They sat outside the party to where there was only cool breeze and themselves. The perfect place for 2 people to be all alone.

Wendy: "Honestly, I wish we could stay with the others at the party, but it was starting to get really hard to breathe in there with a lot of people."

Katsuki: "Yeah, no joke, I'm usually not into these kinds of parties"

Wendy: "Well, at least we get to a few minutes to cool off from the heat that was happening with the dancing, right?"

Katsuki: "Yeah, that's true"

A quick silent moment flew by and then they began to take a trip down memory lane. They started to remember all of their best memories together from childhood to now.

Katsuki: "Hey, Wendy?"

Wendy: "Yeah, Kacchan?"

Katsuki: "Do you remember the time when I first met you in the forest? You know, the same place where I saw you floating in the air by using your magic?"

Wendy then remembered that fateful day and began to smile softly

Wendy: "How could I forget? It was also the day when I first arrived to Japan."

Katsuki: "Well, I was thinking that maybe after the party tonight, we could go there to look at the stars and constilations."

Wendy: "That sounds amazing!"

Time then flew by an hour later and the 2 began to head towards the forest and sat down on the ground to check out the different stars and constilations.

Wendy: "I wonder if we'll get a chance to see Ophiucus."

Katsuki: "You mean the 13th spirit of the zodiacs, the Snake Charmer?"

Wendy: "Yeah that's her, You know your constilations well, don't you?"

Katsuki: "Well yeah obviously, I've been doing a lot of research on them for a long time."

Then they be laughed softly with each other for a moment. After a moment of peace, Katsuki asks Wendy a question that she hopes to answer

Katsuki: "Hey, Wendy? Do you wanna dance?"

Just like that she responded with a smile

Wendy: That sounds delightful."

She then took his hand, got closer to him and began to not only dance, but also sing

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Katsuki: