Chapter 28

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Songs for this chapter:
• Chord Overstreet- Hold On  
• Michele Morrone- Hard for me
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been almost a month and she still hasn't wake up yet. Twenty-eight fucking days since I last heard her angelic voice.
I've been sneaking in her room every day just so I can see her for five minutes hoping that when she hears my voice she'll wake up but no.
She doesn't.
She just stays there, laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

I know that she will wake up one day. She has to because she promised me that she will never leave me.
I can't lose her too. She's... she's everything important that I'm left with.

Four days ago I saw her moving her fingers and I thought that after so many prayers God was finally making my wish come true but when I called the doctor he said it was just a muscle reflex and then once again every dream every hope just disappeared like it was never there.
As I was asking the doctor another question about Mia's condition I saw Domenic coming towards us and I had to leave immediately because not that I give a fuck about him but I don't want to fight with him and cause a scene because I know that Mia wouldn't want that, plus I can't make any more mistakes until the police solve everything about Mr.Williams death or they'll put me in jail without hesitating and then I won't be able to see Mia again and that's what Domenic wants anyway.

Today I woke up dreaming about her waking up and hugging me but when I arrived at the hospital she was still there laying. I took her hand in mine then I kissed her soft palm slowly so I can feel her once again.

"God how I've missed you. How I've missed hearing your voice even if you're going to yell at me.
How I've missed seeing you smile again. I... I've missed everything that has to do with you.
I even miss the times when I called you Eminem just to make you angry.

Do you remember the second time that I saw you in Harper's room and you were changing your shirt?
I was looking at my phone and as soon as I lifted my head, I saw you only in your favorite black bra standing in front of the mirror while deciding what to wear.
Fuck! You were the sexiest girl I had ever seen and I only saw you without your shirt.

I know that you're not going to like this but believe me, at that moment if you had asked me to have sex with you I'd say yes without hesitating even a second.
On the other side, I'm glad that you didn't because we wouldn't be here if you did.
You see... there's an expression that says all the boys want what they can't have.
Now I understand the meaning of it." I say as I try to smilie.

"You were forbidden to me and you acted like you didn't give a damn about me and that's what made me want to be with you.
Then the first time you kissed me I knew that you're going to be the most important person in my life but I was scared, that's why I didn't want to accept it and I begin to push you away but things just... didn't go as I had planned.
I... I was falling in love with you more and more, every single time that I saw you and I always found an excuse to see you even though sometimes it kind of felt like you didn't want to."

"Who said that I didn't want to?" I hear someone say.
I immediately lift my head up and in front of me, I see her two beautiful green eyes looking at me.

"Hello baby!" She says in a low voice smiling at me.

"M... Mia!
Is... is this a dream? Are you really talking to me right now?"

"No, you dumb ass! It's not a dream." She says smiling.

"No. I must be still dreaming.
I haven't slept properly for almost two months because of those fucking nightmares and now I'm dreaming about you." I say and she pinches me in my arm.