Seventeen.

Last Chapter.

The picture of a warm gray colored ceiling popped up for a mere second before Jimin saw nothing once again. His eyes were heavy. He couldn't keep them open for a long time, but he blinked for just enough to know that that ceiling wasn't his. And it didn't belong to his cold prison either...

So...where was he?

Jimin's eyes snapped open and he jumped up. The motion proved to be too fast as his head started spinning and his chest tightened and he started coughing.

That caught the attention of a tall frame sitting on a window sill, seemingly smoking a cigarette.

It was dim, only a small lamp in the corner of the room illuminating it and making it seem dark, but cozy. It made it seem really warm.

"Be careful." Jimin knew that voice. "You're still hurt."

Oh, how could Jimin not know that cold voice that had the slightest bit of worry laced in it. He had heard it what seemed like months ago in a graveyard. It had lulled him to sleep on so many nights. It had cursed him and laughed at him. But now it sounded concerned?

Pent up anger and pain was boiling in Jimin's blood and without realising, his eyes were getting teary. "Jungkook." Was all he could say in a scratchy voice.

The male got up, stubbing his cigartte in an ash tray and slowly making his way to the spacious bed where Jimin was sitting.

Jungkook sat down on the edge, but Jimin had no idea what expression was lacing his features. He couldn't see those doe eyes that used to look at him so preciously. It was too dark and Jimin desperately wished to turn on the lights, just so he could see him.

There was a cold hand gently pushing Jimin back down to sit back onto the bed and that touch felt too familiar on Jimin's shoulder.

Tears were brimming in Jimin's eyes, but he didn't say anything. He had learned not to, even tho he waned to so bad. He didn't want to believe that Jungkook hated him. He didn't want to believe that Jungkook found him pathetic because that same male had comforted him a while ago. Told him, it would be okay, that there's nothing to be afraid of.

The same cold hand was now on his cheek, brushing the wetness away. Jimin hadn't even noticed he was crying, letting the tears spill past his bruised cheeks.

Speaking of which, the gentle finger on his cheek stung. But he didn't want to say anything. He didn't know what to say. He was so angry, he might lose control. And even Seokjin rarely saw him truly angry.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered and his voice sounded much closer than Jimin had anticipated.

"Y-you're sorry?" Jimin said through gritted teeth. "Don't be." Jimin's voice sounded hard and cold. But Jungkook knew he was hurt. "Why did you- Why did you even pretend? You pretended for so long! I thought...you gave me false hope." Jimin was crying now softly, not fully letting it out yet. There was anger evident through the tears, though and Jungkook's throat went dry.

He hated when people got angry at him but Jungkook deserved it and he knew it.
Jungkook usually didn't get scared easily, too. But suddenly Jimin sounded completely calm as he said:
"You should've left me immediately." In a stone cold voice. And for the first time ever Jungkook was scared to lose someone. To lose Jimin.

A chuckle rang through the room. It was Jungkook's and Jimin closed his eyes. It's that tone again. The same one he heard that day in the office on the other side of the phone. And for a second he got scared again.

"I didn't leave because...Jimin, look at me." Jungkook was gripping Jimin's chin gently, making him open his eyes and look at him.

"I didn't leave because your past bothered me. You've been through some shit, I've been through some shit, but I don't care about that." He spoke gently, almost purring. And now that Jimin could see his eyes that looked soft and...caring. He didn't know what to think.
But he did have one question.