Epilogue.

Jimin was so damn cute. He was just god damn adorable, you know? With his cute, puffed up cheeks, pouty lips and puppy eyes....

So why the fuck was he glaring like that at Seokjin who was sitting across the little male on the couch, a coffee table between them, but Seokjin knew; the coffee table wouldn't even stand a chance if Jimin decided to leap from the arm chair and pounce at the broad shouldered male.

Seokjin gulped and thanked God that Jungkook was holding the smaller male tightly on his lap, pressing small kisses across Jimin's shoulder to calm down his boyfriend.

Seokjin was terrified of his best friend, but the mafia boss didn't falter at all, looking endeared and- wait was that a teasing smile he threw the oldest?

"I-" Seokjin started but was cut off by Jimin.

"You didn't tell me." The male interrupted, his arms crossed in front of his chest, bouncing his leg. It was obvious he was trying to stay calm for now.

"I couldn't!" Seokjin objected. "I was instructed not to!"

"By who?" Jimin scoffed, as if not believing him, but his eyes traveled to his boyfriend as the oldest male pointed to him.

Jungkook lifted his head up to grin sheepishly. "I did, yeah. Heh. But I had to. Not even some family members can know about this job." He tried to reassure Jimin, who turned his head away dramatically.

"Still...after everything we've been through." Jimin mumbled yo Seokjin, a pout decorating his plush lips and Jungkook wanted to kiss it off.

Jin snorted, glad Jungkook was at least trying to defend him. Even if he was doing a shitty job.

"It was for your safety, bae, besides, I didn't want to stress you out. I knew you'd get anxious and even more fidgety if I told you. Trust me, I would have told you if I could! You know I would never willingly hide anything from you. You're my best friend~" Seokjin tried to soften Jimin's heart, and by the way his friend's stoic expression shattered, he knew it was working and Jin couldn't hide his smile.

Jimin stayed quiet for a little moment before shifting around in Jungkook's lap with a sigh so he was facing the taller male, wrapping his arms around his neck and hiding his face in his warm, broad chest.

"Fine. I just wish you could've at least told me you know a mafia boss. You didn't even have to say you're his right fucking hand man!" Jimin mumbled, making Jungkook chuckle and run a hand through his boyfriend's hair.

"Then you would've gone straight to your boss and reported me to the police, baby." Jungkook said, but Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"As if they would have believed me, mister Jeon, CEO of Jeon clothing." Jimin said, a teasing tone in his voice as he peaked up at the dark, doe eyed male, watching as he stiffened.

After what happened, the two underground gang members came clean to Jimin. Well...actually Jungkook spilled the beans first. He told him everything- that he was a mafia boss, that he owned a clothing line, multiple clothing lines and somehow it had slipped that Seokjin wasn't exactly innocent. And Jimin had been grogy and pouty ever since.

Until now.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and froze up completely. Jimin, this cute piece of shit, of course he would tease him, calling him mister Jeon. Jungkook's hand slipped down to Jimin's hips, squeezing them gently.

"You know it does things to me, when you call me that, right?" He rasped out, his lips brushing against Jimin's ear and the smaller male squirmed, nodding.

"Of course I know, why do you think I said it?" He asked teasingly, shuddering as those sinful hands slid up and down his sides, nimble fingers brushing his sensitive skin just barely.

"Oh?" Jungkook rose an eyebrow, pulling Jimin closer to him and he had to smirk when the small male's breath hitched, his ass brushing past Jungkook's clothed-

Seokjin cleared his throat behind them, looking as unimpressed as ever, his hands crossed in front of him. "Get a fucking room you perverts." He said, rolling his eyes and Jimin huffed.

"Seokjin, I love you so so much, but please get out." The small, dark haired male hissed between kissing back Jungkook, who had captured his lips in a searing kiss at one point.

But Seokjin wasn't offended, chuckling as he got up from the couch, mumbling a small "rabbits" as he left Jimin and Jungkook's shared apartment. He had to go anyways, because he, unlike Jimin, still had a job at the police station.

~~~~~

As Seokjin made his way into his and Namjoon's shared office, he greeted the male, not even lookking at him as he took a seat at his desk.

And because he wasn't looking at him, he didn't even notice that Namjoon was standing at his own desk, leaning back against it, arms crossed across his chest, expression serious, glaring daggers at Seokjin.

When the broad shoulder male noticed, however, he had to sigh.

"What's with people staring at me so angrily today?" He asked, more to himself, but Namjoon ignored him anyways.

The dimpled man didn't move for a few moments, before shaking his head and walking over to Seokjin, taking a seat across his desk. Seokjin followed him with his gaze.

"For our next case we're supposed to find an underground drug lord." Namjoon said calmly, looking at Jin's desk leisurly. "Apparently he has quite the reputation, has killed a few people. Seems to be a mafia boss of sorts." He continued and Seokjin hummed, not really thinking much about it. It wasn't Jungkook they were talking about anyways, he didn't sell drugs. And Seokjin didn't know many other mafia bosses. So he continued typing something on his computer.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could start by talking to someone from the underground. Maybe get some insight on at least where we should start looking. Do you maybe know anyone we could reach out to?" Namjoon asked and Seokjin hummed in thought before shaking his head.

"No, I don't think so? I don't know anyone like that and I don't think any of my friends do either." Seokjin lied flawlessly. By working in the underground, you kinda learn to lie unless you want to die.

"Oh really?" Namjoon sounded amused, but his eyes were cold. "I thought you must know someone for sure!" He said and Seokjin lifted his eyes up to meet Namjoon's.

"Why would I?" Jin asked, tone blank, not revealing anything.

"Well...I don't know, maybe because the weapons I gave you were used by an underground gang? You must know them pretty well if you're helping them out by giving them our guns and risking with your carier." Namjoon shrugged and turned to face Seokjin just in time to see the color drain out of his face.
Namjoon smirked.

The dimpled man stood up and leaned over the desk, supporting his weight with his arms.

"Kim Seokjin. I'm telling our boss about you."

~~~~~~~

DuN dUN dUUNNNN!

meheheheheh you didn't think I would leave namjon out of this did you?
this jikook book is officially over (unless i wanna add surprise bonus chapters or smth) but there are a few more books on their way and one of them might be a sequel😏😏😏
but anyways! thank you guys for reading, if you liked the book make sure to vote and comment, it makes me happy☺️
stay happy and healthy, loves😙
BYEEEE
~sun😌💜