0

Jisoo was your typical bad girl: rebellious, defiant, and absolutely insufferable. 

In other words, the devil reincarnated.

Always at parties drinking more than she can take, ending up in someone's bed only to leave them in the morning, and hanging around people that couldn't be good for her.

Rosé was your typical perfect girl: always getting straight A's in school, the dutiful daughter, the one they call an angel walking among mere humans on Earth.

In other words, perfection personified.

Always the first to volunteer and lend her services to others, a church leader who helps to organize events, and basically a walking ball of sunshine that nobody could dislike.

In an ideal world, they wouldn't even be a part of each other's lives. But what happens when, for some reason, the universe spins completely out of its orbit and makes them meet through a chance encounter in a small cafe in Amsterdam?

-

Because I felt really bad after Meet Me In Amsterdam...

Which brings me to my next point that I would suggest you read Meet Me In Amsterdam first before starting on this because this story would heavily reference events that happened there. 

This is basically a reincarnation/soulmate fic, a genre that I'm trying out for the first time, so yeah, don't judge me too harshly on this one. I'm trying my best. Lol.