7

JISOO

Honestly, I don't know what compelled me to run after that girl I bumped into. It's not like I know her or that I give a shit that I accidentally spilled my drink on her, making running out of that café with what little energy I have left, that much odder.

But there I was, anyway, in the streets of Amsterdam, trying to keep up with a girl who was trying her very best to get away from me. Truth be told, I would have given up on following her. I was starting to see stars and my head was pounding against my skull, but when I saw her enter my apartment building, my curiosity got the best of me.

I continued to follow her up the flight of stairs, the same flight of stairs I absolutely detest at this moment.

But then again, right in front of me was an undisrupted view of little miss blondie's nice ass. So maybe I don't hate these stairs that much at the moment.

We were halfway up to my floor when she suddenly turned to me, almost making me stumble back because I didn't expect her to to make such an abrupt movement. I was still admiring her ass. I looked up to meet her eye, where I caught her try to bite back a laugh as she forced herself to go back into a more serious demeanor. I saw her open her mouth to speak, but I was still a little dazed and honestly, a little dizzy, so much to the point that I didn't even hear a word she said.

I mean, I'm sure I heard her say something, but it was more like a static sound that went in one ear and out the other.

As we continued to ascend up the stairs, I was starting to get an uneasy feeling. She just kept going up the stairs, no signs of stopping at any of the floors we're passing through. We were two floors away from my apartment, and if she isn't going to stop at the next floor... I widened my eyes at the thought.

And so I continued to follow her, at a distance this time. She stopped in the middle of the staircase, just a few more steps to our apparently shared hallway, turning her whole body to face me as she pleaded with me to stop following her. I wanted to scoff at her, why would she think I would follow her all the way here? No sex is worth climbing up those stairs when I feel like crap.

But then again.. she does have a nice ass. So maybe I will.

Seeing that she was still just staring at me and realizing that I never actually said anything to her, I decided to defend myself this time. "I'm not following you," I said to her, in the calmest voice I could muster up.

But of course, she takes it up a notch and decides to go all dramatic again in that high pitch tone of hers that was starting to give me another wave of headaches again.

"You're not following me?" she said, sarcasm clear in her voice. "You're not following me and yet, here we are, just one flight of stairs left before we reach my apartment unit."

"I swear I'm not!" I said, absolutely frustrated because she just doesn't get it.

"Then what on Earth are you doing here?!" she said, her voice almost just as frustrated as mine. I don't even understand why she's angry.

She continued to walk up the stairs, me still following her lead. Once we reached the end of it, I sighed deeply, making her turn in my direction once again. She had an eyebrow raised, as if challenging me.

I sighed again, lifting my arm and pointing to her right. "I live right over there."

I watched as she widened her eyes, it was almost comical. She shifted her line of vision from me, my apartment door, and then her apartment - not quite believing it all yet, before she loudly exclaimed, "You're my neighbour?!"