Chapter 4 - Tutoring Session

Ionia's POV

The next morning

*Ring ring*

There goes my alarm waking me up. The weekend went by pretty fast, I swear it was just yesterday we were babysitting Ally and our professor was here. Speaking of that night I remember being continuously attacked by Lycia and Ally with pillows and laughing out, we were interrupted by a sudden knocking on the door. When I opened the door I saw the man sculpted by the gods, my history teacher, Mr. Knight. I closely examined him as he was doing the same with me, he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt exposing his well-built muscles and barely covering up his six-pack abs. My eyes wandered lower, he was wearing grey sweatpants that were a little larger than him but fitted his body perfectly. Could this man get any hotter? My hormones were increasing by the second. I felt my nipples getting hard and erect. All I wanted was for him to explore every inch of my body. I noticed he was still examining my body, it was as if he wanted to know every curve of my body leaving none forgotten. I interrupted his examination by asking if he wanted a picture. He replied with a flirtatious response which made me start blushing. I invited him inside and we watched a movie. We were only halfway through the movie when he told me that Ally was asleep. He brought her up to my room where he gently placed her down. On his way out I asked him if we were still on for the tutoring session.

"Thinking about Mr. knight again?" Said Lycia breaking me out of my trance.

"I wasn't, I was just getting ready," I responded

"Sure, you were you were standing there for the last 15 minutes, could've been longer if I didn't say anything." She snarky replied

"Whatever, why were you staring at me for 15 minutes?" I asked her

"I have nothing to do with my life." She said whilst shrugging her shoulders.

I roll my eyes and giggle simultaneously.

Where are you going? Whilst I walked away getting ready.

"I'm going to get us something to eat. We're already late on your behalf.

"Whatever!" I said snarkily

After we finished getting ready Lycia and I went into the car where we had finished eating. We were so caught up in the food that we didn't realize the car had stopped moving.

"Antonio, why aren't we moving?" I asked our chauffeur.

"Well miss, the constructors are fixing a pipe that happened to be burst due to the accident that happened over the weekend," he replied.

"Could you try a different route?" I asked concerned

"I already thought of that ma'am but we're stuck in traffic." he replied

"Oh, great just great why couldn't they do this over the weekend? I said in an aggravated tone.

"They couldn't, the Music Festival was yesterday and no one works on that day. Did you forget?" my best friend said explaining the situation.

"I did I was so caught up with my own affairs that I forgot," I said

"Don't worry about it you needed that day to yourself. You have been working so hard for both of us. If anything you deserved it.' said my bestie reassuring me

To buy time Lycia and I activated the television in the car and turned it into our favorite show The young and hungry. We had just finished binge-watching friends for the 15th time and came across this one. After 2 hours of waiting in traffic and watching the sitcom the pipe was finished being repaired and we were on our way to school. By the time we got there it was 10:43 am. and almost time for lunch. The principal who was roaming through the halls saw us and summoned us to his office.