Chapter 1. Meeting Her.

Y/N's POV:

It was another boring day at training when Erwin then entered the field area where you were training with your friends, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Growing up you never had many friends until Armin came up to you one day in 1st grade and asked if you knew anything about whales, as you were the smartest person in your class. Later that day Armin introduced you to Eren and Mikasa. At first Mikasa was skeptical about being your friend but ended up growing on you. Then many years later you decided to sign up for the scouts together after hearing about Eren's tragic back story. (R.I.P. Carla Yeager)

"I have an announcement to make, Please listen up!" Erwin said. "Soon we will have to go on a mission, King's orders. We need to retreat a special mushroom that could cure a sickness that is needed in a small town a few hundred miles away. Now go eat your lunch, it's about time!" Erwin finished. As you and your small friend group were slowly walking to the mess hall, a brown haired girl with glasses comes running up to you. "Hi! My name is Hange Zoe!!!" She says while catching her breath. "Your Y/N right?" She asked while looking at you. "Yeah, that's me." you say in return. "You will be in my group for training until we go find that mushroom!" Hange says. "I am so exited to be working with you. Your the second strongest out of your friend after Mikasa."

You blush not only at the statement, but the fact that Hange is rubbing your abs. "You have a lot of good muscle on you!" She says while moving her hands up to your arms. "Thanks.." You say while wiping a sweat tear off of your head. "Okay meet me in my office after your lunch. It's right across the hall to Levi's. Then we can try some training!" Hange says while shaking your hand then walking away. What the fuck just happened?

                                                                                             ***

After you eat your lunch you make your way to Hange's office. As you get there, standing in front of the door, you knock twice. "Come in!" Hange shouts. As you enter the room she greets you with a hug. "Welcome to my office Y/N! So glad you could make it." She says while smiling. "Yeah, no problem." You say. As she reaches in her desk for a paper, she knocks over a pen. You both grab the pen at the same time, hands touching. "Oh I'm sorry about that." You say while standing up. "No, It's okay! So I need you to write down your date of birth, age, and sex. Don't want to mis-gender anybody. I do need this information because Erwin never provided it to me." Hange says while giving you the pen and paper. "Okay." You say. 

                     A/N:  To be continued!!! Have a good day guys! Eat something, drink something, and gets lot's of sleep! Love you guys!