Chapter 14. Wedding

A/n: BESTIES THE DAY IS HERE, MARRIED TO HANGE ZOE. I want to write another, more improved fanfiction so... any requests?

-The week before-

"This dress is too tight." I say, struggling to breathe. "Okay, well this is our last dress that we picked out so.. it kinda has to work out." Sasha said while handing me a dress. After I got the dress on I went to look in the mirror.

 After I got the dress on I went to look in the mirror

(Just make it any color you want.)

"You have to get it!" Historia said. "I looks nice on you." Mikasa says to me while giving me a smile. "I love it!" I say while stepping off the platform in front of the mirror. "Okay, I'm going to get it!" I say.

(You see miss Gray suit, aka the one on the right, That's Hange's wedding wear

(You see miss Gray suit, aka the one on the right, That's Hange's wedding wear.)

  You go back to your small house that you and Hange have bought. "I can't wait to see what your dress looks like." Hange says when you come inside. "You are just going to have to wait and see. I tell her while setting down the shopping bags. "Although you would look better without the dress on." Hange says while smirking. "Your such a flirt." You say. "It's true." She says while going over to kiss you. 

-The day-

"Oh holy fuck flying shits." You say while looking at yourself one last time in the mirror. "It's going to be great." Sasha says while eating some of the wedding cake. "SAHSA!? IS THAT THE CAKE??" I say while turning around to look at her. "uh oh." Sasha says before she runs out of the room, you following after. "BITCH! THATS THE CAKE!" You say while trying to weave through people. 

***

"Oh fuck my mom and mother." I say while wiping some invisible sweat off my forehead. It's time to go walk the isle. I don't have a dad, and neither do I need one. I have my two lesbian moms. Both grasping onto my forearms while crying, we leave the room, greeted by a red carpet leading all the way to my soon to be wife. As were walking down the isle, the walk felt like forever. 

***

"Do you Y/n l/n take Hange Zoe to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Hange Zoe take Y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." 

Just hearing those words make my knees weak. Then we kissed. It felt magical, there was something so special about it that I will never forget. We were married, yay!

***

To everybody's surprise, but mine, the cake was missing. "I swear. This bitch." I say while picking up the crumbs and eating them. "Sorry guys, no more cake." I say. 

A/N: I'm  just going to end this here because my ass is too lazy. Love yall! And remember, I'm taking requests for fanfics you want. -Alex <3