Chapter Eighteen

━━━━     /     CHAPTER EIGHTEEN . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat beside Stiles in chemistry class while scott sat in front of stiles at another lab table, the three of them whispering to each other. "maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott suggested.

"Could have been animal blood." Stiles suggested.

"Yeah maybe you caught a rabbit or something," eve nodded in agreement.

"And did what?" Scott asked his two friends.

"Ate it?" Stiles said.

"Raw?" Scott exclaimed.

"No you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. I don't know, your the one who can't remember anything." Stiles said with his usual amount of sarcasm.

"Mr. stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper you might want to take the headphones out every once in a while. I think you, mr. mccall and miss Martin would benefit from a little distance, Yes?" Mr. Harris asked interrupting their conversation.

"No," stiles replied. Harris then pointed to two other seats and eve and Scott stood up going to sit in them.

harley, a girl in their class stood from her seat and shouted, "i think they found something." this caused everyone in the class to stand up and hurry over to the window to see what the police had found.

outside in the parking lot there was a man with bloodied marks all over his body laying on a gurney. "that's not a rabbit," scott said to eve and stiles who stood on either side of him. all of a sudden the man shot up and began thrashing around and scaremongering.

"okay. this is good, this is good. he got up, he's not dead. dead guys can't do that." stiles reassured scott.

"guys, i did that," scott said to the two of them. but eve had a funny feeling in her stomach. someone was going to die and she knew it, she just doesn't know who it will be.