|| Part II ||

You got off the train and Kiji walked infront of you, and you're admiring his back. You love his jacket so much and how it compliments his long body.

"[Y/N], walk faster, I want you beside me," he said but continued on his pace.

"Slow down for a bit. You got that long-ass legs so I can't possibly catch up to you without skipping," you said as you skipped beside him.

"Want me to carry you?"

Omg yes...

"No, thank you. That would be really embarrassing,"

You started running so you're a little ahead than him, giving him a chance to catch up to you and possibly have the same pace as him.

But instead, he started running too...

"Hey, Kiji-san! This isn't a competition you know... I just want you to catch up to me this time," you yelled.

He didn't stop. You were caught off guard by how he's still able to run with the kind of heels he's wearing.

"Too late. I started running now so you better catch up!"

"For fuck's sake," you muttered and started running too.

>

You both arrived at the office, panting. You rushed to your desk and got your water container.

"What the hell, Kiji-san. You made me run that fast for 30 minutes. You know I got low stamina," you said, still panting.

"Im sorry," he said as he walked towards you and kissed your forehead. "Better now?"

You nodded and looked away, blushing.

"Im gonna make your hot cocoa now,"

"Thanks"

"It'll be ready when you come back"

Kiji nods and walked out of the room. He does his rounds everytime he arrives and when he's almost on his break.

You went to the snack room and made Kiji's hot cocoa and fetched a red bean bun along with it.

"Hmm hm hm hm hmmmm... " you were humming while preparing Kiji's breakfast and putting it in a paper bag.

"Yo! [Y/N]. Good morning, how's your morning going?"

"EEK!" you jumped out of suprise from the hand on your shoulder.

You looked behind you and saw Kenshirou, the puppy.

"Puppy-san, don't scare me like that... anyway, my morning's great!"

"I told you to stop calling me that," he uttered then looked away.

"Hahahahah, I won't,"

"How about Kiji? Got any chance yet?"  he then eyed at you.

You squinted your eye and gave him the 'what are you talking about' look

"I see, I'll take that as a no,"

You finished packing your stuff so you waved at him and then walked out.

You were back at the office and saw Kiji already working on his paperwork.

"Oh, sorry, I was late," you said and then placed the food by his side. "I got you a red bean bun along with the hot cocoa, be sure to eat that."

"It's okay, I wasn't waiting that long. Thank you,"

You went to your table just right infront of Kiji's and started your paperwork too.

Work is hard but you enjoy every bit of it (even tho it's a lot of paperworks). Being with Kiji makes it feel more fun too.