1

I sigh before walking into the classroom. I scan the room for a split second before seeing assigned seats written on the board. I walk up to it scanning it before finally seeing my name. I smile a bit, realizing I was in the back of the class. I go to turn around and go to my seat, and almost bump into...a...teacher? A man??

I look up and meet the eyes of a guy who might as well be two meters tall with no eyebrows and a pouty lip, looking like he's frowning. My heart sinks a bit.

Who is he?? He's definitely a student, he's wearing a uniform...but jeez, he's a bit intimidating...

Y/N: "A-ah...sorry..."

He backs up a bit and bows at me with his head, not letting a word out. I bow to him and go around him, scurrying to my seat. I place all my stuff down and situate myself. I sit down and fiddle with my fingers.

Seriously, who is he?

I look up and see people standing far away from the student that towered over the others with beige-ish milky hair. Suddenly, he turns around and walks down the aisle on my left. There are five rows, and I'm in the second one. The first one is by the windows and the seat next to me is free.

Is he going to sit in the seat next to me?? Well, it's not like I don't want him to sit there, but still...

He continued to walk, and as soon as he passed the girl in front of me more then he would need to if he would sit next to her, I knew he would be sitting next to me this year. He paused, bowing to me one more time, then turning away, sitting down and putting his things away.

I bite at my lip as I realize how tall he really is. The way he almost had to look all the way down at me as I sat made my stomach feel all weird, and now with him sitting down and covering me and a bit of the person on my right from the sun without trying is astonishing.

I glance over to him, seeing him playing with his pencil a bit, staring at his paper. His lip, still pouty, where his eyebrows should be, still looking furrowed, his eyes still looking as if he was glaring at someone, it was all still there.

At least I know he wasn't mad that I almost ran into him...

I continue to look at him, not realizing how intently I was looking at him until the door of the classroom opened, and I jumped a bit, forcing myself to look at my notebook and snatch up my pencil.

Jeez...why did I do that?? If he noticed, that would have been so awkward!!

I sigh and rest my head on my hand as the teacher introduced themselves and started to ask people to introduce themselves by row. Soon, it was my turn. I stand up and hold my pencil, nervously as I feel all eyes on me. I glance up and around at the people around me and shake my head.

Don't think about it, idiot! Just do it...get it over with...

Y/N: "I-I'm Y/L/N Y/N, this is my first year being here. I'm a second year, 16 years old. Please treat me w-well!"

I bow and quickly sit down, putting my head down and scream at myself internally. I look up and try to listen to the people in the window row, but zone out, cursing at myself as I remember my stuttering and fidgeting. That was until the seat next to mine pushes out and the shadow that covered me and and part of the person next to me, leaped to being three people.

All the way to the third row??

I look up and see him, standing with his back straight and his body, still and a bit stiff. As soon as he spoke my eyes widened. His voice wasn't what I expected. It was softer then I though, still pretty deep, but just sounded comforting. I stare at him, almost in awe. I look around myself.

Why are they looking at him like that? Even the teacher? Why do they look awkward? Uncomfortable? Nervous? Did he do anything to them? Did he do something last year before I transferred here?

I look back at him and remember my first interaction with him. He towered over me, he looked upset, a bit intimidating, a bit devious maybe.

I can see why people may be a bit iffy about approaching him but...don't look at him like that...

Once he finished he sat down, and it looked like everyone relaxed a bit. I roll my eyes and the teacher starts the lesson.

Aone takanobu...Aone takanobu. Aone. Takanobu? Ah-oh-neh... Tah-kah-no-boo...

The way he pronounced his name replayed in my head. The slight confidence and strength in his voice. It didn't waver once, he was completely serious.

Wait...why am I thinking about it so much? Ugh, I probably missed something already, I should try and pay attention...

And even though I said that, I just so happened to glance at him again. The sun made most of his hair look white and shine. His hair was short, but looked healthy. The sun bounced off his face, making his skin look like it glowed on one side. His figure, a bit hunched over as he wrote.

His writing...it was so...pretty? It looked neat, smooth, and for some reason I felt like I could watch him write for hours on end. I stared at his notebook, seeing his big and slightly blocky fingers wrap around the pencil and write so delicately was memorizing for some odd reason.

Suddenly he stopped and looked over at me. I instantly got flustered, not realizing how much I was staring. I quickly faced forward as my face burned up.

Y/N, what are you doing?! Already embarrassing yourself two times...well, three now...

I sigh and try to catch up with what was being said, quickly trying to write down whatever was on the board in hopes that when I looked back at them, I'd be able to piece together what was being reviewed.

What a first day, Y/N...