4k Treat: Mini Time Skip

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

I let out a heavy breath as my eyes open, blinking multiple times to adjust to the light coming into the room.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

The beeping continued and I realized it was an alarm. His alarm. I yawn a bit, and pull my head away from his chest.

Y/N: "..wake up...your alarm..baby..."

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

He groans a bit, squeezing me tighter.

Y/N: "Oí, I'm tired too..c'mon..you have to go to work..."

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Though I say that, I really didn't want him to go, at least just turn off his alarm. He takes in a deep breath and that's how I knew he was finally waking up. He reached forward, turning off the alarm and I sighed, feeling relieved it was finally quiet again.

He didn't move, just put his arm back around me.

Y/N: "No work today?"

I say it with a bit of a laugh. He sighs, rubbing his eyes a bit. I look up at him, his face more scrunched up then usual. He keeps a hand over his eyes, maybe just mentally preparing to get up but he moves his hand and hugs me again, laying back down. I couldn't help but giggle, hugging him back.

Y/N: "Too tired?"

He hums in response, and I smile.

Y/N: "That's no good..you do that too much and it'll become a habit.."

I listen to his breathing, hearing it start to slow.

Y/N: "Wow..so fast to go back to sleep.."

I look back up and catch him already looking at me. Just as he's always been, he got nervous, blushing a bit. He leans forward, giving me a peck on the lips. I smile and rest my head against his chest again. I listen to his breathing again, though his now quickened heart rate was a bit distracting. Hearing both his heart and breathing, it calmed me down.

I slowly start to stroke his back, liking to feel the muscle and curves. His heart started to slow and so did his breathing.

I'm so glad we ended up this way ♡︎