Chapter Twenty One

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY ONE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve climbed through Scott's window along with stiles. Eve had gone to him telling him what had happened which if she was being honest didn't know what was happening herself. All she knew was garrison Meyers was dead and she somehow predicted it. so the two had decided to go to Scott's and tell him of the mans death.

as they landed on the bed melissa stood before them about to swing a bat at the two teens. Stiles and eve screamed as did Melissa as they all saw each other.

"Stiles! Eve! What are you doing?!" Melissa shouted.

"What are we doing?" Stiles asked. "God, do either of you even play baseball?" Stiles asked referring to the baseball bat in her hands.

The lights then turned on and Scott entered the room. "What's going on?" Scott asked.

"Can you please tell your friends to use the front door?" Melissa asked Scott.

"But we lock the front door. They wouldn't be able to get it." Scott said.

"Yeah, exactly," Melissa sighed, "and, by the way, do any of you care that there is a police enforced curfew?"

"No," all three of them said at the same time.

"No. All right then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so goodnight." Melissa said leaving Scott's room.

"What?" Scott asked seeing the look on both his friends faces.

"My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago. It's the bus driver. They said he succumbed to his wounds." Stiles explained.

"Succumbed?" Scott asked

"Scott, he's dead," stiles clarified "And somehow eve predicted it."