Chapter 12

A/N: Hello Everyone! It has been awhile since I last updated this book. (As most of you know). The reason behind that beingI broke my laptop. Yup! While I was in school on a zoom call. And I prewrite my chapters. For example I'm pretty sure we are on chapter 10 or 9. So I had already had chapter 11, 12, 13 and 14written. But due to my computer breaking I had lost all of my work. I have been receiving SO MANY messages and SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS to update and I am sorry :( My laptop is still broken so I'm just going to use my school chromebook. (Note that they can see everything I do on here) So, I'm going to have to tone the story down on the cursing, swearing, and sex refrences. Ooooh, I also am writing a book based on the show Hunter x Hunter. Be on the lookout for that. Enjoy the story!

Angel's Pov

I was in the bathroom fixing my hair meanwhile, Missy was cleaning out her braces. For some odd reason I started to think about Nick and Andrew. They seemed like they really cared about one another. Despite, Andrew telling Nick to "Fuck himself". They also had a deep connection and respect for each other. I smiled at the thought of their fight. It seemed silly looking at it through anyone's perspective that wasn't Nick and Andrew's. "I found it very interesting on how much food can get stuck in these things," Missy says, although I wasn't paying much attention to her she continued talking. I nodded my head, acting like I was listening, when I was thinking of something else entirely. Their whole fight was based on something they both were afraid of.

"Are you listening?" Missy asked me, snapping myself back into reality.

"How long have Nick and Andrew been friends?" I ask.

"Um, I'm not really sure," Missy started to tap her chin, thinking hard and long. It was almost as if she were searching through the memories in her brain looking for the right one. "They have been friends for as long as I remember,"

I nod my head. 'So, I was right about them being close,' I pulled out the lip gloss that was in my purse and started to apply it. "Have they ever gotten into any big fights?" I ask.

"Not that I'm aware of. I only hung out with Andrew. Not so much Nick," she said. "I wouldn't even consider us friends. More like acquaintances,"

I tilt my head in confusion. "Then, why do I always see you around them?"

"Because of Andrew," she simply says. A smirk then, began to appear on her face. I put my lipgloss away and look at Missy with a sly look on my face.

"I see what's going on here," I say. Missy looked at me with confusion.

"What's going on?"

"You like Andrew," I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

"No I don't!"

"Do so!"

"T-Then you l-like Jay," Missy accused me off. My hormone montress appeared. "She's not wrong y'know," she whispered into my ear. I roll my eyes in annoyance and swat her away.

"I don't like Jay. It's just infatuation!"

Missy crossed her arms over her chest as if she didn't believe me. I don't blame her. A small part of me didn't believe it either.