clementine // the sound track

" i don't need anyone; i just need everyone and then some"
clementime by halsey
"but we were something, don't you think so? roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool"
the one by taylor swift
"i want auroras and sad prose. i want to watch wisteria grow right over my bare feet ' cause i haven't moved in years; and i want you right here"
the lakes by taylor swift
"yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. now i need a place to hide away"
yesterday by the beatles
"heaven is a place on earth with you, tell me all the things you wanna do"
video games by lana del rey
"and isn't just so pretty to think, all along there was some invisible string tying you to me?"
invisible string by taylor swift
"hate to be lame but i might love you; it's always on the tip of my tongue"
hate to be lame by lizzy mcalpine and finneas
"you're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring"
best part by daniel caeser and h.e.r.
"kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling. none of that could ever make me leave. every time i look into your eyes i see it; you're all i need"
get you by daniel caesar and kali uchis
"nothing's gonna hurt your baby. as long as you're with me you'll be fine"
nothings gonna hurt you baby by cigarettes after sex
" i dare you to love me; the pretty and the ugly. if you're alone i'll make it better"
alone together by sabrina carpenter
"hush, when no when is around my dear, you'll find me on my tallest top toes spinnin' in my highest heels, love shinin' just for you"
mirrorball by taylor swift
"your venice bitch, your die-hard, your weakness. maybe i could save you from your sins"
mariners apartment complex by lana del rey
"fuck it, i'm fine. i'm truly sublime"
i'm fine but sabrina carpenter
"i was supposed to sweat you out. in search of glorious happenings of happenstance on someone else's play ground but it's been 2190 days of our love blackout"
glitch by taylor swift
————————————————————————————
AN:
rewriting this book and changed pretty much all of it lol. here's an updated playlist for season one of this book. season two, and so on, playlists will be updated when i get to those sections!
enjoy!!
i'll, once again, be making references to my favorite music, literature,etc in this book so look out for that <3
December 28, 2022